Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
We've been promised a live for weeks now and it's never materialised. Shes definitely a bit more 'with it' (lou level with it ) when Ste isn't there. Still a walking contradiction and a half wit. She's just thick though isn't she, this is probably her at her baseline. She's never going to be able to live a 'normal' life, she's too stupid. She can't even make herself a meal. I think that porridge was first thing we've heard her make, oh apart from the 4 day old kebab she heated up and poisoned herself.

May 5, 2023
Suffering with Fibromyalgia yet can happily speed walk through the streets of Middlesborough for chocolate, red bull, drugs and looking for her dickhead boyfriend.
Good luck passing a PIP assessment for fibro Lou, they are going to see right through your crocodile tears.

She'll never pass a PIP assessment. I know a couple of people who have had autoimmune disease & a limb missing that have been refused PIP. She'd have to prove it's a long-term condition that she's been under medical investigations for, with proof, medication etc., they won't just take her word for it, the t. She is a drain on society.

Apr 17, 2023
She'll never pass a PIP assessment. I know a couple of people who have had autoimmune disease & a limb missing that have been refused PIP. She'd have to prove it's a long-term condition that she's been under medical investigations for, with proof, medication etc., they won't just take her word for it, the t. She is a drain on society.
Yeah PIP do like a lot of supporting info don’t they from what I remember

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Not one bit of emotion talking about that precious baby. You can't say it's because she's off her face because when she doesn't have choc choc she's balling with no tears. Imagine!
The battered nose...its a fresh bruise so is she saying she's been beaten by someone on anxiety meds yesterday/today or what because that story dropped right off.
Still want to know what Ste did to get moved from the new flat he got 3 weeks ago? Such a waste of space. She will find her life massively improves without that waste of breath and drugs. If she is serious about her kids she will but until then, she's got no chance.
Round of applause for Lou, being able to have her baby for 3 days unsupervised in the hospital unlike the others who are fully supervised. Get her mum of the year award IMMEDIATELY 🙄

Apr 16, 2023
Oh I know, I had a nightmare getting mine. Had to appeal it and had the citizens advice bureau involved.

I was just pointing it out for the next time she reads here 😂

May 18, 2023
Hi Lou,
You cannot downplay the seriousness of social services being involved in taking your child. They didn’t just turn at the hospital when they heard you were giving birth and just decide to take him. You were deemed to be an incapable parent before that baby was even born.
I remember watching you pre ‘spider in the fridge’ days, and while you were a fing numpty, I didn’t think you were a bad lass. But you were at the doctors every other week for new meds back then. Your eyes were rolling and I knew it wouldn’t end well. And see where you are now, at rock fing bottom and you still can’t take responsibility.
If I were you at be off to the doctors to ask for a sterilisation. You never know they might give you some more pills!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Also whether it be 3 or 6 days in the hospital after birth while as she said 'having constant checks' that isn't the usual process. Especially with it being her 3rd baby, you're normally in and out 24 hours max after baby is born. Def more to this, poor little thing was probably being monitored for withdrawal. I sometimes think she actually believes this narrative she makes up in her head. Never has a social worker just turned up at the hospital of someone who has just given birth and removed the baby a few days later without VERY good reason.

May 17, 2023
She was offered supported accommodation to keep her baby (Alfie) and have support to raise him, get a house and get off the drugs if she stayed away from ste…not sure if this has been mentioned already I’m new here. I’ve known Lou personally for about 8 years now, haven’t spoke to her for about 5 of them but i still talk to people who have been in contact with her since she turned to smack. She was asking my friend for money when she was pregnant with Alfie, taking endless amounts of free baby things from people knowing fine well she wasn’t allowed to keep him.

May 17, 2023
Also whether it be 3 or 6 days in the hospital after birth while as she said 'having constant checks' that isn't the usual process. Especially with it being her 3rd baby, you're normally in and out 24 hours max after baby is born. Def more to this, poor little thing was probably being monitored for withdrawal. I sometimes think she actually believes this narrative she makes up in her head. Never has a social worker just turned up at the hospital of someone who has just given birth and removed the baby a few days later without VERY good reason.
Baby was taken straight to detox after birth because he was withdrawing from drugs!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Might be late, but just jumped on to say her mum has dropped her money off for choc choc! Why isn’t mum buying her some groceries instead ? 🤯
Exactly. Her mum gave her choc choc earlier and then left her money for choc choc. She's clearly not a good support. If it was my child and I was giving them anything it would be a tenners worth of groceries and showing them how to batch cook a pasta bake or a chilli. Cook a jacket potato. Equally as useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.