Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So... in that live she claimed Ste is still using because he's had a hard life did I hear that right? Bless 'im.

Then she said she wants to start earning money by blogging and through Instagram but then said she hasn't got enough time to do this because of her recovery. But she also doesn't know what she wants to do on Instagram to earn money, she does have lists though that she will show us.

There was also a very long list of every drugs she has taken, I think she named them all.

Couple of her 'supporters' think they're being nice by offering to go out for a beer / cocktail with her... a 'recovering' addict. Yeah some mate that, your worse than us 'trolls' mate. Taking her out and getting her fueled up.

Apr 12, 2023
Screenshot_20230518_211209_Instagram.jpg

Help va trollz are after me. Click my cashapp link plz
Hagging off again!!! This keeps getting deeper and deeper 😅 surely no more than 1 person uses that word? What is going on? Who are these Haggers?? 🤣

Apr 12, 2023
She needs to cut all ties with steeeeee end of! She is talking his words! Everything she says is what he’s conditioned her to say! We know she’s not the brightest, we know she’s vulnerable, we know she’s lonely, we know she needs help… I actually found that live quite sad… yes I know all the above and more but she is different without him at the back of her … she was recalling the good old days… she couldn’t do that if he was there!

May 17, 2023
I thought if you have your child took away from you straight after it’s born, would ss not have to go to court? To get an order to remove the child, also did she admit ste is still using?
It was decided before birth, she was offered help and support to keep him but chose ste and his pipe instead so the baby was immediately adopted out. That’s why she never talks about getting him back, only the older two. Because he has been adopted she will only ever be allowed access at the discretion of the people who adopted him

May 17, 2023
She needs to cut all ties with steeeeee end of! She is talking his words! Everything she says is what he’s conditioned her to say! We know she’s not the brightest, we know she’s vulnerable, we know she’s lonely, we know she needs help… I actually found that live quite sad… yes I know all the above and more but she is different without him at the back of her … she was recalling the good old days… she couldn’t do that if he was there!
She’s more of a mother to ste than her poor children unfortunately, must stem from some serious daddy issues. He’s absolutely no good for her but she clearly feels like he can’t be without her, nor her without him

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She said in the live that Ste has said he will step away once she has the kids back. People were questioning whether she would be better off without Ste and she disagreed, said he is a massive support and helps her.

She said she has been clean for 4 months. Someone bought up her story a few weeks back where she said she still has the odd joint. She denied saying it and said she just have said she fancies the odd joint. The person then said there is a screen recording of her saying it 😆

I then turned off because she was boring and irritating me.

This comment made me laugh though 😂

IMG_4825.jpeg

Apr 24, 2023
She really does deserve a gold medal for completely manipulating her enablers. She's not as stupid and daft as she makes out. Instagram is one big game to her. She's come back on it whilst still taking drugs just to scam people. I genuinely believe Carol is funding her lifestyle. And I'm also curious as to why there has always been 'something' between them both. An American Christian lady going out of her way to fund a beggy tramp who is clearly still on drugs. Definitely something dodgy

Apr 16, 2023
I thought if you have your child took away from you straight after it’s born, would ss not have to go to court? To get an order to remove the child, also did she admit ste is still using?
So that is why she's always off her tits when with him,and slightly normal when on own,she will never be in recovery as long as shes with him

Polly

May 11, 2023
For some reason hearing her say 'floppy larynx' makes me want to die. Unfortunately for me, she must of said it 1000 times. It's a "bit of mouth" apparently. Found that out between her slow, drawn out stories with her belching inbetween words.

i've watched her for a while and she has definitely done some damage to herself. She is not all there. Vacant gaze into the distance, there's nothing behind her eyes at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230519_073938_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230519_073938_Instagram.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20230519_073648_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230519_073648_Google.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 70
Apr 12, 2023
She said in the live that Ste has said he will step away once she has the kids back. People were questioning whether she would be better off without Ste and she disagreed, said he is a massive support and helps her.

She said she has been clean for 4 months. Someone bought up her story a few weeks back where she said she still has the odd joint. She denied saying it and said she just have said she fancies the odd joint. The person then said there is a screen recording of her saying it 😆

I then turned off because she was boring and irritating me.

This comment made me laugh though 😂

IMG_4825.jpeg
There's also a screenshot of a spliff in a candle pot by the TV🤷🏻‍♀️ she's definitely not clean, does she think we've all forgot the live a few weeks ago? Thick as s

Status
Not open for further replies.