Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2023
Hi 👋
I’ve only just found this thread. Sorry if it’s been asked but I can’t read almost 400 pages right now, saving it for my holiday. Can anyone tell me how she got a black eye and swollen nose.

Reactions: timiad
May 17, 2023
Hi 👋
I’ve only just found this thread. Sorry if it’s been asked but I can’t read almost 400 pages right now, saving it for my holiday. Can anyone tell me how she got a black eye and swollen nose.
Apparently she got attacked by a man on zopiclone! She started telling the story on her stories yesterday then went off on a massive tangent about recovewy

May 5, 2023
There's also a screenshot of a spliff in a candle pot by the TV🤷🏻‍♀️ she's definitely not clean, does she think we've all forgot the live a few weeks ago? Thick as s

She was as "high as a kite" (her exact words) on codeine only last week. An opioid drug. Her enabling followers can go and kick rocks, because they're just as dense. Nobody in recovery takes ANY type of opioid.

Seeing Carol pop up on every live makes me feel sick. She is unhealthily obsessed with Lou. She could benefit from a psychiatric assessment herself, she's not right in the head.

Apr 12, 2023
She was as "high as a kite" (her exact words) on codeine only last week. An opioid drug. Her enabling followers can go and kick rocks, because they're just as dense. Nobody in recovery takes ANY type of opioid.

Seeing Carol pop up on every live makes me feel sick. She is unhealthily obsessed with Lou. She could benefit from a psychiatric assessment herself, she's not right in the head.
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I used to think it’s a religious thing and she thinks she’s doing gods work helping Lou but actually now I think she’s weirdly obsessed with her 🤮

May 7, 2023
Or putting down, oooops did I just say that out loud 😂
If she’s making a case against James to ger her kids back and they know she’s caring for him (not only is it keeping him in her life) it’s going to make the judge think she’s too busy taking care of him and leaves no time for the kids.
Who wants to have a junkie taking up your time when you could be working hard on yourself for your kids x

Lous Beak Lip

May 18, 2023
I’ll be honest, even though originally it was that if she left ste she could see the kids now I don’t believe that would even happen.

First of all she chose him already so even if they split up now the courts and James are just gonna say well you had your chance and secondly ste isn’t to blame for how she is. Even when she lived with James and the kids she was off her face constantly, very scatty and erratic and would take the kids out at daft o clock at night. Always on live crying and fighting with other Insta accounts.

Regardless if she’s with ste or not she’s not a decent enough person to get those kids back now or be in their life. I do feel bad saying it but it’s true. She had an addiction before ste came along and she met him through already having that addiction. She manipulates people into thinking it’s him that’s the bad one she knows exactly what she’s doing.

Apr 20, 2023
I’m new to this story, I’m here from Mario’s page. I can’t understand half of what she says. Is there a Wiki about her.
Back in the glory days of the cleaning thread Lou was a young mum with 2 kids. Scatty, hopeless. Besotted with hinch, who followed her! Had an American sugar mommy, god knows her motivation, who still funds her. Lou started on prescription painkillers, used to ask in dm for tramadol etc. I'm hazy on the sequence, but she left/got kicked out by her bf James. Somehow met her prince charming, ste, lost the kids as now a full blown addict. Got pregnant, baby taken at birth. She was told its ste or the kids, chose ste. But blames James, ss, her mum, instead of addiction. Reckons she's now in recovery, goes for methadone every day, but has also admitted to an insta account she tops up, which is obvious in some of her stories. So many lies, she has nuffink, but that was October last year, but begs non stop. Basically she's learnt nothing, isn't in recovery, is taking her followers for mugs.

May 17, 2023
Back in the glory days of the cleaning thread Lou was a young mum with 2 kids. Scatty, hopeless. Besotted with hinch, who followed her! Had an American sugar mommy, god knows her motivation, who still funds her. Lou started on prescription painkillers, used to ask in dm for tramadol etc. I'm hazy on the sequence, but she left/got kicked out by her bf James. Somehow met her prince charming, ste, lost the kids as now a full blown addict. Got pregnant, baby taken at birth. She was told its ste or the kids, chose ste. But blames James, ss, her mum, instead of addiction. Reckons she's now in recovery, goes for methadone every day, but has also admitted to an insta account she tops up, which is obvious in some of her stories. So many lies, she has nuffink, but that was October last year, but begs non stop. Basically she's learnt nothing, isn't in recovery, is taking her followers for mugs.
Thanks, one last question. Who is the last baby dad James or Ste or someone else? And shes pregnant again now by the size of her belly, and this one is with Ste? What a mess

May 5, 2023
Thanks, one last question. Who is the last baby dad James or Ste or someone else? And shes pregnant again now by the size of her belly, and this one is with Ste? What a mess

James is the father of Oscar and Molly. Instead of continually bad-mouthing him on her socials, she should be thanking him. Without James, her two eldest would now be in the care system.

Ste is the father of baby Alfie. Sperm donor is a more fitting title, seeing as Alfie was removed from Lou (& Ste) within a few days of his birth. Poor little mite stood no chance from conception.

Apr 20, 2023
Ste is the dad of the last baby, Alfie. Yeah she looks pregnant, and she pretended she didn't know she was pregnant with her daughter and sold the story to a magazine. 🤣 she said a week or so ago she wasn't pregnant, but she hasn't that she hasn't been on for ages, pregnancy tests negative. Hasn't been to her gp, and she must know baby would taken away at birth. Lies and denial mean you never really know. It is a sad mess, American Carol enables her, terrible situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.