Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
"So much tidier"... No it's not, because you've just pushed your crap in piles against the walls!.

She's not sure why the carpets manky. Ffs, stop the drugs and you'll see why 🙄

Screenshot_20230519-200055_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230519-195939_Instagram.jpg

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
So this is where you buggars are! There I was enjoying the tattle thread before it got closed, then it popped back up, happy days thought I but alas it was short lived so i've been watching her stories desperate to discuss them but with nowhere to do so....until I found this thread. Just making myself comfy with my bits n bobs, i've even drawn on eyebrows with a marker pen in the dark to celebrate.
Welcome 🤗

May 5, 2023
The person who attacked her whilst on zoplicone is Ste. I'd bet my house on it.

He beats her regularly. She had bruises on her nose & a puffed up right eye a few weeks ago. Now she has fresh blue bruising on her nose, it's her left eye that looks bruised, & it looks like her lip split.

It's Ste.

He's got everything, hasn't he? A fit body, he's so drop dead gorgeous, fabulous hair, great fashion sense, superb intelligence, lovely teeth, looks like he smells sooo good, has money, a job and prospects, has a car...... oh, wait....

Quite the catch 🤮

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
The colour of those socks though 🤢🤢
Todays socks , tomorrow dust rag ! Cleaning sensation Lou .

They know what drug the guy was on because they probably got some off him and didn’t pay so they got beat
She stays with Ste because she loves drugs .

Question - so the place he moved to where Lou wasn’t permitted to stay - he got the boot from there already ?? And they gave him another place ? Why ?

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
So he needed £3 to get home the other night and said he would pay it back on Wednesday. So where did the money come from if they were in Asda today buying more se. I bet there's quite a few enablers who donated the other night. I see right through you lou you fing tramp
So do I, they are on to a right winner aren’t they!
This is the one & only reason she came back to Insta

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
I suppose it’s better than him pimping her out 🤮 what a thought, but we all know that vile creature wouldn’t think twice about doing that to her!!
If only she could actually see what her life could be like without all this chaos, drugs, no money/begging & Ste
Sorry I was following on from my previous comment, I should’ve quoted it!
Night shifts are messing with me 😆

May 3, 2023
Todays socks , tomorrow dust rag ! Cleaning sensation Lou .

They know what drug the guy was on because they probably got some off him and didn’t pay so they got beat
She stays with Ste because she loves drugs .

Question - so the place he moved to where Lou wasn’t permitted to stay - he got the boot from there already ?? And they gave him another place ? Why ?
I'm wondering this too... 🤔 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.