Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Please can everyone go watch the Ste passed out on the floor story, I'm crying!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230520_172732_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230520_172732_Instagram.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 343
May 12, 2023
She’s crying over her fing telly and scuba ste’s foot being close to the plastic bowl she’s using as a mop bucket. Like lou he’s passed out on heroin I don’t think he’s put his foot there on purpose you smack rat. Lift the bowl, dump it over his head, get the do home and never go near him again. If he keeps your telly you got off fing lightly. I just want to shake the stupid t!

Apr 27, 2023
There’s no way she can lie her way out of those last few stories. Ste is clearly using. He’s going to be very angry when he finds out she has posted videos of him like that.
What was she thinking?! She’s so upset that she can’t clean his floor for him but she may have just cost him the whole flat if any authorities see him in that state!

Even if she deletes them, I’m 100% certain that a bunch of “trolls” have already screen recorded them.

Apr 12, 2023
She’s crying over her fing telly and scuba ste’s foot being close to the plastic bowl she’s using as a mop bucket. Like lou he’s passed out on heroin I don’t think he’s put his foot there on purpose you smack rat. Lift the bowl, dump it over his head, get the do home and never go near him again. If he keeps your telly you got off fing lightly. I just want to shake the stupid t!
Yeah she fake crying about the bowl.well fing get off your fat lazy arse & move the bowl! He's obviously off his face on do knows what so his foots not there on purpose, honestly the fake cry with the stupid high pitch voice makes me want to smack the s out of her 🤬

Apr 16, 2023
Same here,what a thick b,move the fkn bowl and go home,and these fkn idiots on her live think there clean,there thick as fk

May 1, 2023
I feel like there’s so much to criticise about the last 2 days worth of stories I just caught up on that I’m actually speechless now 💀
I still need to catch up, I feel like I’m missing out on the train crash
She’s every account rolled into one!

Recovery (🙈)
Cleaning (🤣)
Fitness (💀)
Child development (🪦)

Just quit while you’re behind Lou ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
fitness that’s properly made me chuckle

Apr 17, 2023
There’s no way she can lie her way out of those last few stories. Ste is clearly using. He’s going to be very angry when he finds out she has posted videos of him like that.
What was she thinking?! She’s so upset that she can’t clean his floor for him but she may have just cost him the whole flat if any authorities see him in that state!

Even if she deletes them, I’m 100% certain that a bunch of “trolls” have already screen recorded them.
Well it's not like he exactly deserves a house like that.

Apr 24, 2023
His place is just another drug den. fing state of it. He's blagged his way into getting this new place by saying he's clean etc yet there he is completely out of it and she's showing it all over Instagram. There's always a motive to her every move. She's as bad for putting up with it and letting him do it but she can't be without him for some strange reason. They seem to get away with everything to. She's not meant to stay there yet she does and they are clearly still on drugs yet she's got accepted onto the the same scheme he has been on. Surely professionals would pick up on their behaviour

May 1, 2023
Doesn’t the tv belong to whoever she’s got the house from? It’s not hers

May 12, 2023
She’s got the emotional maturity of a child. She’s fuming at him so is lashing out by doing this, she can’t think ahead at all to the consequences. I really wanna think she’s going to do him off but by tomorrow she’ll be pretending none of this happened and her and Ste are all up for their recovewee and fitness regime. It’s gonna be the same story on repeat until she or he dies at this point I think
Edited to add she’s only fuming cause he took her share of drugs as evidenced by her earlier post that she lent him something yesterday and he wont give her anything back today. She’s just been left with his anti psychotic medicine lol

Polly

May 11, 2023
I sincerely hope they get booted out of that house. So many families genuinely in need of somewhere, yet you've got those two utter fing scumbags getting it dished up on a plate.

Her crying because he's not grateful of her cleaning. This is what she has to be upset about? My fing god. The house looks like the absolute pits. What has she been doing?!

Status
Not open for further replies.