Lucy Haughey aka The No Contact Coach

Waves_cc

Nov 11, 2023
I have decided to set up a thread about Lucy Haughey aka The No Contact Coach.

I have decided to do this to raise awareness of her and her past convictions.

She is on social media ie YouTube, Instagram & Tiktok.

Due to her convictions, I strongly believe that people should be made aware of her past as she prays on vulnerable people, especially those who are victims of narcassists.

Please check out the news articles about Lucy

Also, if you have any information to share that will help in raising awareness, please add to this dedicated thread about her.
Screenshot_20231120_165435_Gallery.jpg

Jojo

Mar 1, 2024
Truely one of the worst narcs I’ve seen. There’s a lot more about her that people don’t even know

She’s a wrongen!

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Well it appears wrongens attract more wrongens .she's become besties with mruktiktoks nutjob of a girlfriend, even paid for hotels for them. Tuna tanya wont have a bad word said about her, even makes out what she did wasnt that bad!!

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Well it appears wrongens attract more wrongens .she's become besties with mruktiktoks nutjob of a girlfriend, even paid for hotels for them. Tuna tanya wont have a bad word said about her, even makes out what she did wasnt that bad!!
Shes a fing pedlo ffs. A 15 yr old boy!! How would she feel if it was some1 and her son 🤔
Sick b needs a swift 🥊

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Shes a fing pedlo ffs. A 15 yr old boy!! How would she feel if it was some1 and her son 🤔
Sick b needs a swift 🥊
Tuna tanya dont care as long as its someone to give her money and listen to her and that clowns sob stories .tuna prob likes the younger men herself

Reactions: Jojo

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
Absolute freak. She is one scary woman. The HATE in her eyes when she is talking is actually unnerving. I am beautiful, I am a size 8, I have lots of houses, I am successful, I write books, I can cook, my kids are successful, people are so jealous....
Listen here melted wellie face, your books are se, you had sex with a child and blamed his mother, you stalk people relentlessly on every platform, you say you teach people about narcs which is true because you display every single trait yourself, you are an alcoholic, full of venom, spite and maliciousness. I
I don't think I have ever seen anyone so unhinged on social media before. I wouldn't put anything past her to be honest. She's dangerous.