MAFS UK 2023

May 23, 2023
Anyone else here ASHAMED that they turned into a b on heat the MOMENT they saw Brad only to realise he's a narcassist t who uses being a dominant, which he probably ain't even, and some spiritual BS act to be a manipulative coercive t!! Now I look at him and skeeve!
If there was a ‘do Brad’ T-shirt I’d buy 7 and wear a different colour every day of the week I swear! 🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Anyone else here ASHAMED that they turned into a b on heat the MOMENT they saw Brad only to realise he's a narcassist t who uses being a dominant, which he probably ain't even, and some spiritual BS act to be a manipulative coercive t!! Now I look at him and skeeve!
Noooooooooo anyone who spends that much time grooming himself is a hard no for me, and dem teeef ain’t coming anywhere near my fanjita 🤣

Apr 12, 2023
If there was a ‘do Brad’ T-shirt I’d buy 7 and wear a different colour every day of the week I swear! 🤣
Yes he’s a proper t!

He’s fed now anyway he only believes in falling in love three times, and said this is his third time….. first two times I reckon were with himself, former Brad and Brad 2.0 with the tats and teef so Shona is the third so back in the box you go Brad, Bye 👋

May 23, 2023
Who is it Porsha kissed? I know they said four men, actually were they all men? But did they say? She had so much to say about Terence’s standards and here she is with hers🤣 I really like Terence
Right so they kept saying person/people etc so I think it was other wives she kissed maybe?
Laura and Shona are such s stirrers! Thought they were girls girls after previous episode but nah they be bitches! People need to leave my Peggy alone regardless if she looks like one of Hinches ‘kids’ or not I love her 🤣🤣

Reactions: Maggot Robbie