MAFS UK 2023

May 23, 2023
Me finally realising who Ella reminds me of!

Attachments

• IMG_2564.jpeg
    IMG_2564.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 45
Apr 12, 2023
I find it uncomfortable watching Ella she looks a bit like something from a horror movie like that Megan film, I liked her more than Nathaniel at the start but I really like him now and think she has a lot of growing to do! I don’t even know what to think of JayJay, does he have a personality? Also Luke was my favourite but he’s being a dick head! Peggy also knows George isn’t right for her!

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
1. Ella is simply a gargoyle.
2. JJ seems like an alright bloke.
3. Tasha got the vibe right when she had a go at Erica.
4. Erica is a s stirring weasel.
5. For the love of all that is holy: Georges! Bin that fing dead behind the eyes, utter borefest off!
6. I like Luke. He fed up but I reckon he's sound.
7. I love Arthur.
8. I still don't think it's be besties with Laura, but I'm starting to see her a bit differently.
8. Can't quite decide whether Jordan is just a genuinely up front with his opinions kind of guy, or just a prick.

Exercisebike

Sep 25, 2023
1. Ella is simply a gargoyle.
2. JJ seems like an alright bloke.
3. Tasha got the vibe right when she had a go at Erica.
4. Erica is a s stirring weasel.
5. For the love of all that is holy: Georges! Bin that fing dead behind the eyes, utter borefest off!
6. I like Luke. He fed up but I reckon he's sound.
7. I love Arthur.
8. I still don't think it's be besties with Laura, but I'm starting to see her a bit differently.
8. Can't quite decide whether Jordan is just a genuinely up front with his opinions kind of guy, or just a prick.

I definitely think Jordan has autism or something. He can't seem to control needing to say what is in his head.

Reactions: Maggot Robbie