Mama Kraken/Yamfoot/Jodsphurs/Baghead

Nov 13, 2023
‘chatting s about someone you don’t know’ …. You are one fing deluded t. You literally post EVERYTHING about your scummy life online for EVERYONE to see and form an opinion on and yet you STILL continue to do it!?! You are so hated. Just stop it. Get offline. Look after your children (and yourself).
You’re so funny 🤣

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Yams a
Kayleigh horne / Flitton is a child abuser, pass it on
@KKK.Hates.Her.Kids Is an ableist bully, who has no issue in using derogatory remarks against innocent children. Pass it on.
Screenshot_20231122_125251_Photos.jpg

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I love how some absolute cretin has made this thread. How threatened must you feel by jodie? Or how jealous of her are you? This is infant behaviour. Live laugh love ladies
Why would anyone be jealous of someone with a Class B drug addiction and an utterly filthy house and who's too bone idol to find a PAID job

Apr 16, 2023
She's live laugh loving everyone but her kids. One can't count to 10 and spits, kicks and hits other children but she doesn't feel the need to make a referral or switch school as it's so long for her and the other one is having toys pelted at her.

Attachments

• 91854-bfbb347bed5db050a2f8ab74459f9a4e.mp4
    25.4 MB
  • 91855-498e078edfd71cee0d2f659e8cdb42be.mp4
    27 MB
  • Angry
Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 12, 2023
Why would anyone be jealous of someone with a Class B drug addiction and an utterly filthy house and who's too bone idol to find a PAID job
I'd be jealous over her than kk any day. At least yam loves her kids. Kayleigh can't even tolerate hers. She acts like being a mother is such a burden.

But let's not compare yams working history to kks eh?

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I'd be jealous over her than kk any day. At least yam loves her kids. Kayleigh can't even tolerate hers. She acts like being a mother is such a burden.

But let's not compare yams working history to kks eh?
Does she? Any woman who smokes drugs whilst pregnant doesn't love their children knowing the risks associated with it.
Again, I attached peer reviewed medical evidence to back up my facts 😊

Kayleigh too should get a job. I agree. But so should Jodie. This is a thread to discuss Jodie. So for a start she could clean her home 😊

Apr 16, 2023
Does she? Any woman who smokes drugs whilst pregnant doesn't love their children knowing the risks associated with it.
Again, I attached peer reviewed medical evidence to back up my facts 😊

Kayleigh too should get a job. I agree. But so should Jodie. This is a thread to discuss Jodie. So for a start she could clean her home 😊
Well for a thread that is meant for Jodie it's more about KK, so that hasn't went to plan for you, did you not know yam is well liked KK is not

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
We get it! You have all the voice notes and the screenshots, well done you 🥇
You truly are the clout-meister. We all bow down before your superior uploading skills, pity they're in the wrong thread. You must be so proud. The deformation, the libel (you actually used her full name) the harassment, so brave, such leadership qualities!!
We await with baited breath your fabricated response from children services oh great one

Reactions: MyNamesLaura

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
@KKK.Hates.Her.Kids None of these accounts are Kayleigh. You can spam as much as you like, it's not having any impact because none of us are her. You can shout, scream and jump up and down, post voice notes and screenshots galore, but it's all for nothing mate. None of us disagree that Kayleigh is a clown, none of us disagreed with her being reported. You've made your own vendetta with us up in your head. You need to redirect your hatred to the person it's meant to be at. You're starting to look a bit demented going on and on at accounts that tell you repeatedly they're not Kayleigh.