Miss Red AKA Miss Beg

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
Well well well Miss red giving out people's addresses to Tony officiall , double standards Miss red , Time you left the app , your nothing but a begger and a liar . And Miss Red how come Tony officiall isn't on the fyp news , you always say if it's on the fyp you will talk about it but it never happens when it is about your friends And by the way can you find anything else to talk about except CLA or Elphabar it's getting boring

raisininthesun

Apr 23, 2024
United kingdom
Miss red is the biggest hypocrite on the app, she forgave eq for saying she nonced up her granddaughter, who does that? People actually made profiles of her family and by forgiving eq she is willingly putting them at risk again.

J, miss red cockerpoo, Alex and Pearl have a cult like bond and lie and deflect about their constant s. Alex purposely made up the doxing story with miss reds approval so they could deflect from miss red being racist all over Facebook and it worked. They all said they saw screenshot of the doxing including j and miss red who confirmed it was the right address.

peggy

May 2, 2024
scotland
Ooooh let’s give this a boost 😂 let’s talk about the TikTok beg that is miss dread.

She’s another one that wants an echo chamber. She’s in everyone’s text chats, and always supports the wrong people. Regardless what I think of Elphaba, she targets that 20 year old daily. I’d cop a charge if that was my adult/child.
Totally agree, elphaba is an easy target for her, Maria should f her up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: iseeyou

Miss-Brown

Apr 11, 2024
London
scared shock GIF by South Park

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
Her show has become unwatchable. Its all about her views on straight up wronguns and she normally likes them. How can she not know what cla said about Louis? everyone else did except for her. strange that.