Miss Red

Pinkie🌸

Nov 10, 2023
Ireland
Well well well, where to start?

Claimed to never want to be apart of the beggars yet started battling and did the rankings

Claims to do the FYP news no she does the news on CLA, ELPHABA and basically anyone who she doesn’t likes. She cherry picks what she speaks about.

Her closest mate Rhys got ran of the app a month ago for saying a comment about someone’s anxiety etc. she says she addresses it she never did and now refuses to talk about it because he isn’t on the app

The latest scandal, her Being invoked in shape in deluisve angies clapper video into a WhatsApp group which apparently J sent to her.

What do you think of her?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
One of the most distinctly average, yet full of herself people on the app. Only talks about people she currently dislikes, unless they gift her. She’s also a racist witch, wouldn’t know what a moral was if it licked her on her invisible filtered nose, and I’ve no idea how her husband hasn’t left her yet.

Pinkie🌸

Nov 10, 2023
Ireland
One of the most distinctly average, yet full of herself people on the app. Only talks about people she currently dislikes, unless they gift her. She’s also a racist witch, wouldn’t know what a moral was if it licked her on her invisible filtered nose, and I’ve no idea how her husband hasn’t left her yet.
Indeed she is, she’s on her holidays at the moment. Not gonna be doing the FYP until Wednesday.

The manipulation and they way she deflects when she has done anything or someone calls her out on her behaviour is a joke.

Reactions: Lululalalulu
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I can't bare the wonky mouthed wrongun
Lol. I love this! Miss Red thinks she owns Tiktok ffs. She sits in that dreary kitchen with her dry mouth, licking her lips like a lizard. I can't bare to watch her. She gives me the ick. Such a self centred, greedy beg! The wonky mouth and even wonkier brown teeth. Nah, she's not my cup of tea.

Feb 29, 2024
Her manipulation is another level. I'd love for that rhys to come and have his say. Her forgiving eq after all she said about the grandchild says alot about the wonky mouthed wrongun, forgiven and forgot but holds a hatred for 19 year old elpha who's never once said anything about her family.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Lol. I love this! Miss Red thinks she owns Tiktok ffs. She sits in that dreary kitchen with her dry mouth, licking her lips like a lizard. I can't bare to watch her. She gives me the ick. Such a self centred, greedy beg! The wonky mouth and even wonkier brown teeth. Nah, she's not my cup of tea.
She has dry mouth because she's full time on tablets... cotton mouth is the downside of being a pill popper 🙈

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Her manipulation is another level. I'd love for that rhys to come and have his say. Her forgiving eq after all she said about the grandchild says alot about the wonky mouthed wrongun, forgiven and forgot but holds a hatred for 19 year old elpha who's never once said anything about her family.
Eq also said very nasty things about Reds apparent bestie Rhys she basically said he was a wrongun and she wouldn't trust him around a child and she would let any adoption agency know this... and red has her as mod now.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Resemblance is canny...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240304_102822_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240304_102822_Chrome.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 31