Miss Red

Mar 1, 2024
Miss Red talking about Diadro and Sophie using the pregnancy to cash in, when she uses her mental health, cries, and depression to gain gifts. “Thank you for the gift I deserved that because I’m having a terrible time” stfu

Reactions: megara and Lillyloo

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Omg the blatant lies from her.

I don't know who stacks is, oh I've not seen it, oh yeah I saw that, no I didn't it was gone when I tried to watch it, then oh yeah when I watched it he tried saying it was AI but his mouth was moving. .

What is it love?

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I was very shocked at her live this morning, why does she always stick up for her mates but if say like alpaba, cla or anyone else she fire up a live straight away an bomb them, double standards with that no nose no chin do wit off a woman
I have just come here to say similar. She stands by Pearl but she would annihilate anyone else for saying it. Double standards 😒 I don't know why anyone supports and gifts her. Tiktok is full of hypocritical scumbags, trolls and bullies. 🤬🤬

Mar 20, 2024
Scotland
I have just come here to say similar. She stands by Pearl but she would annihilate anyone else for saying it. Double standards 😒 I don't know why anyone supports and gifts her. Tiktok is full of hypocritical scumbags, trolls and bullies. 🤬🤬
True! It was angering me the comments we stand by pearl, we love you miss red, gtf ya bunch of bampots honestly there a joke! All of them ❤️

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Just bringing awareness to this admittance off James Hope aka The Fact Freak of the abuse he committed against his ex Sam Yeoman!

Attachments

• 4a90b70a861f7320a677361451d10a15.mp4
    4.6 MB

Jeezus Christ

Mar 9, 2024
I came off TikTok with that statement. I don't agree with racism full stop. I don't think what Luke said was. I think it was a vendetta from Laura but Pearl ..I actually liked her but nope...that comment not doing the tikky tok thing anymore. App is deleted.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
MISS RED EQ , DG DECOR , LUKE THE JUDGE are all part of a creators click who text each other on wattsapp and ring each other about everything when one of them are in trouble they don't have the same energy against them that they have for other creators
To watch them all bigging up pearl , who I never heard her use that word before yet she says she uses it all the time ?? Also saying pearl is talking about taking her life oh please stop with the emotion blackmail
But the click are just belittling the racist remark if it was anyone else they would be dragged.. MISS RED has the same people in the boxes everyday EQ .. MISS J.. DG DECOR. Its getting boring