Missmummyblog

Apr 12, 2023
I cannot stand Natasha Cherie. Unfollowed her a long time ago. The only time I was glad I did was when she got those clip in veneers
😂😂

Oh man me too

smile-suprised.gif

Sooooo big ain't they 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 21, 2023
Aileen sent NC troll messages and Kayleigh got the blame then Kayleigh sent troll messages and got caught a belter (she gave someone the log in details of an account she previously used and the person seen and recorded all the troll messages Kayleigh sent) 😂😂

Don’t think NC was ever friendly with them, she just got herself involved. Aileen contacted NC’s mum and ex on Facebook and made up a load of s.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Aileen sent NC troll messages and Kayleigh got the blame then Kayleigh sent troll messages and got caught a belter (she gave someone the log in details of an account she previously used and the person seen and recorded all the troll messages Kayleigh sent) 😂😂

Don’t think NC was ever friendly with them, she just got herself involved. Aileen contacted NC’s mum and ex on Facebook and made up a load of s.
How hammered must I have been to miss that?! 🤣🤣 kk forever catching her own self out ffs 💀💀💀

Apr 17, 2023

Cant quote for some reason, so just copy and pasted the above…

And these are grown women! Honestly, it’s just pathetic, like kids in the playground.

Reactions: Oreo

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
What has she been alluding to the last few days, saying she's keeping things as normal as possible for the kids and talking about her heart breaking for her family? I wouldn't wish anything bad on anyone, but I hate when people drip feed that something's wrong but don't say what, if you don't want to share it then just don't 🤔