Mrs_S_britton (Shannon Britton)

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I think she can argue as she contradicts herself SO much. She just makes it up as she goes along, whatever suits her particular narrative that day

Reactions: Jesysnelson

Jesysnelson

Jan 21, 2024
I think she can argue as she contradicts herself SO much. She just makes it up as she goes along, whatever suits her particular narrative that day
Literally! The whole thing of her not getting that her saying her children canā€™t play with ā€œcountry peopleā€ but if we said this to our kids would be racist is vile. I went to school with many travellers and they were always allowed to mix? Her poor dog as well. Donā€™t get why sheā€™s living in the Stone Age as many travelers that I know of have more modern views and approaches

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I have only known 2 traveller families properly and both allowed their children to mix. Only one had an animal, a horse and it was treated better than most folk treat their children:ROFLMAO: She says a LOT of things that if we said them she would be making sarky video replies about them. I used to liek watching her but she has become very bitter recently

Jesysnelson

Jan 21, 2024
I have only known 2 traveller families properly and both allowed their children to mix. Only one had an animal, a horse and it was treated better than most folk treat their children:ROFLMAO: She says a LOT of things that if we said them she would be making sarky video replies about them. I used to liek watching her but she has become very bitter recently
Same I used to think she was mint! Love her cooking videos and when sheā€™d talk about her culture without the digs at us commonersšŸ¤£but Iā€™ve had to block her now because every video was her arguing with every comment she got on her views. Iā€™d certainly never ever say the stuff she says about country people to mine about traveller children. Itā€™s good for kids to mix and learn about cultures and different views imo šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
When you argue like a 5 year old :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 48933eb0-c54a-47a5-b3ee-fe1a4586be4c.jpg
    48933eb0-c54a-47a5-b3ee-fe1a4586be4c.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 119

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I just saw her video with the green top, I audibly gasped. HOW on earth can she think that looks good/decent/attractive?............ what a tragic mess, I cannot believe the comments telling her how good she looks, her chest looks SO weird.

Apr 21, 2023
As a gypsy woman myself, she has a lot of old school views. We tend not to mix our children with gorja children because of the hate and discrimination we get. Itā€™s not being racist.
Myself donā€™t have a problem with it, my kids go to local schools and have many friends, so do a lot of other gypsies and travellers.
I do however think sheā€™s a hypocrite because sheā€™s half gorja. Sheā€™s just as country as she is traveller.
Also from watching her recent posts, she was asked why she donā€™t post her son billy. She says because sheā€™s respecting his privacy, yet posts the other 2. I think she doesnā€™t post her son because he has something wrong with him and she seems ashamed of him.

Jesysnelson

Jan 21, 2024
As a gypsy woman myself, she has a lot of old school views. We tend not to mix our children with gorja children because of the hate and discrimination we get. Itā€™s not being racist.
Myself donā€™t have a problem with it, my kids go to local schools and have many friends, so do a lot of other gypsies and travellers.
I do however think sheā€™s a hypocrite because sheā€™s half gorja. Sheā€™s just as country as she is traveller.
Also from watching her recent posts, she was asked why she donā€™t post her son billy. She says because sheā€™s respecting his privacy, yet posts the other 2. I think she doesnā€™t post her son because he has something wrong with him and she seems ashamed of him.
Yeah I do understand! I grew up in a town with a fair few travelers and I do get they get a lot of unnecessary hate! However all the people I went to school with were very respectful and genuine people! They had there views others had others however there was never any nastiness involved! And I agree with what you say about Billy! I canā€™t stand children being flaunted on TikTok full stop in my opinion but two single one out doesnā€™t make much sense! And her whole parent set up makes no sense aha! Would love to know the tea on her father since sheā€™s such a traveller through and through but her mum married a non traveler šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Apr 21, 2023
Yeah I do understand! I grew up in a town with a fair few travelers and I do get they get a lot of unnecessary hate! However all the people I went to school with were very respectful and genuine people! They had there views others had others however there was never any nastiness involved! And I agree with what you say about Billy! I canā€™t stand children being flaunted on TikTok full stop in my opinion but two single one out doesnā€™t make much sense! And her whole parent set up makes no sense aha! Would love to know the tea on her father since sheā€™s such a traveller through and through but her mum married a non traveler šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Yeah it has us wondering too! Sheā€™s a half bred (as we say) traveller so a slightly different community to gypsies. Iā€™m a gypsy and married an Irish traveller, weā€™re very similar but different family values. She speaks of having siblings so where was her daddy after her mum passed? She says sheā€™s proud of her Turkish roots but she disregards herself being a country person at any opportunity. Itā€™s all very strange.