Mrs_S_britton (Shannon Britton)

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
They are very wonky. She dresses like she charges (not very much) by the hour.

I cannot fathom being away on holiday with my husband and prancing about like a 15 year old begging for attention and arguing back to comments. Unbelievable

Reactions: LidlOleMe1974

Deleted member 3405

Apr 25, 2024
england
As a traveller woman who knows them, I can confirm her husband is what we’d call a wido, a pretend traveller who got locked up at for attempted murder, came out of prison at 21 and married Shannon at 16 within months.

Shannon’s problem is that she resents the fact she’s half, that her mother committed the ultimate outdated ‘sin’ in our community and had children by different men. She doesn’t even know who her father is, not properly, she has nothing to do with him. No travelling man would be ok with how she dresses when you can practically see everything and posts it online for the whole world to see. They have zero chemistry, he’s out fing any girl he can whenever he gets the chance to and she gets to live a ‘life of luxury’ with the money he gives her. Like a business set up. She’s false. Can clap back at people on TikTok but that’s cos really she knows she’s a jank parent who loves herself more than she loves her children.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
You can tell she is very false with what she hold stock in and flaunts as important. She is so poor all she has is money and gaudy possessions. Her followers praised her as a mum, but now they are growing its apparent a lot has been lacking and the repercussions of that. It's a sad trade off IMO

Deleted member 3405

Apr 25, 2024
england
You can tell she is very false with what she hold stock in and flaunts as important. She is so poor all she has is money and gaudy possessions. Her followers praised her as a mum, but now they are growing its apparent a lot has been lacking and the repercussions of that. It's a sad trade off IMO

Exactly.

No decent mother would leave their recently diagnosed autistic son who apparently struggles with ARFID, pica, routine and speech when she claims she’s so worried about him and her worries keep her up at night. I’m all for parents having a break but she set herself up to look like an uncaring mother swanning off on holiday when her son supposedly struggles so much, all to make TikTok’s with her tits out on a balcony when her children got a ‘holiday’ in the trailer for not even a week apparently. But it’s ok cos they’re going on holiday to Disneyland which she said was pretty s before 😂 make it make sense

Reactions: Jellybean

LidlOleMe1974

Apr 21, 2024
London
My word but that leopard print outfit is horrendous. I’m all for a woman being confident but she’d actually eat herself if she was a bar of chocolate, she loves herself that much.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
:oops: it's certainly a choice that's for sure. I was going to ask how can she not see how awful the end 8" of her hair is, but now I see her in that outfit, its clear she doesnt have access to a mirror.

Reactions: LidlOleMe1974

Jojo

Mar 1, 2024
Apparently she’s had to come back her sister lost her little baby. How sad for the family feel so sad for them he’s only 12 weeks old

• Sad

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I find myself blinking furiously when I watch her, it's those eyelashes, I cant look away and they make me blink:LOL: I can't believe she gets those done on purpose like that