PTWM

pensive

May 24, 2023
I got added even though I'm nowhere near a vip and hadn't actually posted on tattle in a while. Think they've tightened it up now

pensive

May 24, 2023
Yes still in the group. It was fun for 5 minutes when everyone was saying hi. Someone reposted a video on a new account set up last year on tattle, nooone owned up, and it’s now noone trusting and lots of conspiracy theories which vary from probable to ridiculous. Main one is that Frida is a secret admin on tattle and is responsible for the share. Also some think that Rach or one of her hunz is a mod on tattle because charlie got banned. I don’t think this holds much water. Charlie admitted that they had 15 warnings and were trying to wind up tattle mods. They apparently was finally banned posting about the troll hunter account to warn someone. Tattle don’t want anyone posting the about the troll hunter account because it feeds the sadsack with the attention they are gagging for. I think Charlie had good intentions to let them know so they can lockdown etc but I can also see why tattle say talking about them is offlimits. I sorta see it from both sides. The blunt nature of warnings is very annoying and you have to accept them without question or can’t post. They could have tried to meet in the middle but hot heads got in the way on both sides. Defo don’t think Rach or one of her huns is a mod on tattle as they’d do loads of s to mess up the thread and close it down. The group is without a purpose. Whens all said and done Rach is the only one benefiting from this falling out which pisses me off. I hear the group is splintering off into even more sub groups - I’m feeling too old for all this.

Reactions: azul

Springintosummer

May 24, 2023
Yes still in the group. It was fun for 5 minutes when everyone was saying hi. Someone reposted a video on a new account set up last year on tattle, nooone owned up, and it’s now noone trusting and lots of conspiracy theories which vary from probable to ridiculous. Main one is that Frida is a secret admin on tattle and is responsible for the share. Also some think that Rach or one of her hunz is a mod on tattle because charlie got banned. I don’t think this holds much water. Charlie admitted that they had 15 warnings and were trying to wind up tattle mods. They apparently was finally banned posting about the troll hunter account to warn someone. Tattle don’t want anyone posting the about the troll hunter account because it feeds the sadsack with the attention they are gagging for. I think Charlie had good intentions to let them know so they can lockdown etc but I can also see why tattle say talking about them is offlimits. I sorta see it from both sides. The blunt nature of warnings is very annoying and you have to accept them without question or can’t post. They could have tried to meet in the middle but hot heads got in the way on both sides. Defo don’t think Rach or one of her huns is a mod on tattle as they’d do loads of s to mess up the thread and close it down. The group is without a purpose. Whens all said and done Rach is the only one benefiting from this falling out which pisses me off. I hear the group is splintering off into even more sub groups - I’m feeling too old for all this.
Sounds like a nightmare!

azul

May 23, 2023
thanks was getting FOMO!

Cas charlie has done a dirty delete on their page. There was a handful of people complaning saying it was very rach type behaviour with all this private group for vips stuff. Couple called them a hypocrite as they complained that new people couldn't join tattle so they did something even worse. Now all that has gone, charlie must have deleted it as it was 3 different posters and all gone now. Pot calling the kettle black. Obs can't take any questioning on their profile which barley anyone would see anyway. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

azul

May 23, 2023
😂😂 when did this happen? I am in there and have missed all this.
Not sure. They were there yesterday and gone today! You had to click on view all comments and scroll with FB but they were there and now been deleted. Trust Charlie to become exactly what they complained about!! They were spot on saying Charlie was doing exacto what they said tattle was terrible for doing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Cringe honey!! Someone can't take any complaining. Wish I'd taken a screen shot, didn't think Charlie would be that petty!!

Reactions: Springintosummer

pensive

May 24, 2023
You're not missing out on much from the group. It's pretty boring. Today they were picking on a poster because they said they were new, I looked at their poster history and they've posted on the thread before but looks like they only post a few times a month. Not a crime. I used a burner email on my tablet and once fb logs me out I'll lose access but no biggie.
Charlie is a decent enough poster on tattle, but she admits to winding people up and said she made a mistake with the group as it wasn't really planned. She was telling people to post on tattle that the thread wasn't funny anymore without a few of them. That only benefits Rach causing arguments on tattle. I bet she would boot me out quickly of the group if I behaved like her and wouldn't wait around and give me 15 warnings. Can give it out but not surprised she can't take it. Not a bad person but lacking in empathy. The group only has a few active people. Saying how great they are. I've no desire to go back to teenage behaviour.

Reactions: azul

Barab

May 27, 2023
Interesting! I got a warning on tattle for saying we shouldn't comment on her appearance and stick to the missing money. Apparently it was tone policing.
I wonder what Charlie did to get 15! It's a shame Charlie is gone as Racheeeeeal will love it. I mod a FB large local group and it's very tricky getting it right.

pensive

May 24, 2023
Lots of them in this private group are quite dim. Aunt Sally boasted that she was going to post stuff to cause trouble on the thread and people said do it. And did and got a warning (I think at least one on the group reported her to tattle) and then she comes back to say how outrageous it is that tattle gave her a warning. Is she fing stupid? She posted on purpose to cause trouble!! Like sticking your head in a bees nest than saying it's outrageous you got stung!! They're convinced a Rach Hun is running tattle even though they're doing this stuff to benefit her!! I dare not reply as I'd be booted. Muppets!!

Reactions: Springintosummer

anonymous101

May 30, 2023
I don't think that's fair to call them dim. Like tattle there's some posts that are good and some that are silly. But I do remember the post about someone putting forward a theory that one of ptwm's Huns had infiltrated tattle. I'm not sure why people are saying it didn't happen. It had a lot of likes.
What I find strange in the group is some of the very active members have been on tattle for years and posted less than 100 or 200 times🤨🎣. One said they hadn't posted on tattle in ages. Don't trust half of them

Reactions: pensive

pensive

May 24, 2023
I don't think that's fair to call them dim. Like tattle there's some posts that are good and some that are silly. But I do remember the post about someone putting forward a theory that one of ptwm's Huns had infiltrated tattle. I'm not sure why people are saying it didn't happen. It had a lot of likes.
What I find strange in the group is some of the very active members have been on tattle for years and posted less than 100 or 200 times🤨🎣. One said they hadn't posted on tattle in ages. Don't trust half of them
I wasn't calling them all dim, some I'm friends with and are good posters. But a couple of others while not being rach huns are inadvertently acting like them. Posting that you're going to post in jokes on tattle to cause trouble is what Rach would want. It's very teenage girl whatsapp group - we're so funny and they're so boring etc etc. Just checked and there's 44 members only a couple are regulars on tattle.
Maybes my fault this thread has turned into talking about a little group, their group was also not talking about ptwm when it first started. Sorry.
Charlie says she did a dirty delete but of a post that accidentally made herself on her profile but was supposed to be in the group.

pensive

May 24, 2023
But I do remember the post about someone putting forward a theory that one of ptwm's Huns had infiltrated tattle. I'm not sure why people are saying it didn't happen. It had a lot of likes.
Yes wen't and double checked, not sure if it's safe to take a screen shot but it had loads of likes and it happened 100%.