PTWM

breakfree

Jul 14, 2023
Posting this hear just 'cause. But Charlie is still going on that the dirty delete was an accidental post she made. This so isn't true it was people saying creating a group was worse than no new people on tattle. I don't know why she keeps lying about this?
It's all pathetic. She has totally changed her standing on tattle and seems to want it to be quiet and firstly said please post her screen recordings on there to don't. Odd to be possessive about a screen recording she took. Not sure I believe that she was innocently banned from here for spam like she claimed either.

HarrietHobbit

Jul 16, 2023
Posting this hear just 'cause. But Charlie is still going on that the dirty delete was an accidental post she made. This so isn't true it was people saying creating a group was worse than no new people on tattle. I don't know why she keeps lying about this?
It's all pathetic. She has totally changed her standing on tattle and seems to want it to be quiet and firstly said please post her screen recordings on there to don't. Odd to be possessive about a screen recording she took. Not sure I believe that she was innocently banned from here for spam like she claimed either.
Are we talking about chickenshopcharlie? I got a warning on tattle for asking where she is. What have I missed? What’s this group?

Reactions: ChickenShopCharlie

Notorious

Jun 1, 2023
Is you in dis group she did make coz I aint but I do wana no what they chattin bout Why she always lyin for She need a smack I not belive nuffin she chat s all days long

Shittingmyselfsusan

May 31, 2023
Are we talking about chickenshopcharlie? I got a warning on tattle for asking where she is. What have I missed? What’s this group?
They dont talk about ptwm they just s off other tattle members, chickenshopcharlie has serious withdrawl from being booted off tattle, she misses the attention. Sad really that she is that invested in a stranger on the internet.

Jul 16, 2023
Claire, I’m not disputing that you went to see her, from what you’ve posted you most definitely did and I’m pleased for you. But you’ve not cleared anything up, it just looks like you are a hun that went to meet her hero like many before you.

From what I’ve seen:

You must have been a hun as you joined patreon.

you opened your tattle account in September 2022.

You joined hundom in (I’m assuming when it started) November 2022.

You became an active troll and started posting in tattle in March 2023.

You commented in tattle ‘wouldn’t it be funny if we all visited the centre and asked some questions’ in July 2023

You were then ‘outed’ as a troll (not sure on exact date)

You reverted back to a hun and visited Rachael in August 2023.

You can surely understand why people think this is some kind of set up?

Did you address any of the issues that you brought up on tattle that concerned you? You said in there that you thought your patreon money went to the centres, did you address this with her? Did you cancel your patreon when you found out this was not the case?

it feels to me like you are maybe very easily influenced and agree with whoever you are talking to at the time. Nothing wrong with that, everyone’s different but Racheal is using you to convince her paying followers that ‘look this horrible troll visited my centre and now she loves me again, so I can’t be doing anything wrong’

Just think about it, did you actually get any answers? Maybe why she pays her friends so much and doesn’t do the work herself, I seem to remember you asking that on tattle?

Last edited: