Reports

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 28, 2022
Hello everyone on Comment Cafe!

There has been 280 reports today, this will take me many hours tonight and over the weekend to go through them all. I can't provide an update on every one and there's lots of meta stuff. But all will be read and dealt with as best I can. Anything where there isn't enough information will be logged for the future.

Please be as detailed as possible. Many have been reported with just one word which is difficult to action.

Mar 8, 2024

There has been 280 reports today, this will take me many hours tonight and over the weekend to go through them all. I can't provide an update on every one and there's lots of meta stuff. But all will be read and dealt with as best I can. Anything where there isn't enough information will be logged for the future.

Please be as detailed as possible. Many have been reported with just one word which is difficult to action.
Hi it won’t let me us the contact us page, can you please close my account?

tan gum

Mar 9, 2024

Could there be a celebs forum? For people that are well known outside of social media. Thanks!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Thank you for all you do! Have you got a donate feature?

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t know where else to comment because it won’t let contact anyone regarding changing my account name. Originally it said I could my name on the 1st April and now it’s saying March 2025, please could someone message or help me

Attachments

• IMG_5268.jpeg
    IMG_5268.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5269.jpeg
    IMG_5269.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 85

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
1. I was able to add photos but now I don’t have the add photo feature only option is to attach files.
2. The quote/reply option has disappeared
3. I don’t have the ‘contact us’ option when I am signed in but do when signed out so I have emailed you but had no reply.
4. I have asked on several threads for help from admin with no response
5. PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT I no longer want to be a member on this site

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@Admin for some reason it won’t allow me to change my profile photo I follow all the steps and it remains the same! Changes on some posts for around 2 minutes then goes back to my original one I changed it to when I joined!

Reactions: JustForFun

Penny-Dreadful64

Mar 28, 2024
South West
Hi there, as I don't have permission to start a thread yet, may I make a suggestion in this section?
Would it be possible to move the log in and out button, to our profile section. It would be easier to find it.

Mar 8, 2024
Hi, how do I contact you? I've hit the contact button and it just comes up with oops not allowed access to this page? If you can let me know how to email you I'd appreciate. Many thanks