Reports

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Can someone show me how to find pages on comment cafe please
What sort of pages? Page numbers you can click on the page number and it lets you type in an amount. As for finding pages, try the search bar… or type into google what you want and follow it by comment cafe. Sometimes that brings up threads quickly

Reactions: ice queen

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
Hello everyone on Comment Cafe!

There has been 280 reports today, this will take me many hours tonight and over the weekend to go through them all. I can't provide an update on every one and there's lots of meta stuff. But all will be read and dealt with as best I can. Anything where there isn't enough information will be logged for the future.

Please be as detailed as possible. Many have been reported with just one word which is difficult to action.
Hiya
I'm new to the site and what does it mean when it says I've not enough privileges to reply to a comment please? A thread I was following and replying to I can't seen to reply as it's saying that thing about privileges.. and it says press button to reply but there's no button uts just a bar banner and it doesn't do anything? Can I block a person? I just can't find any information to all my questions. Thanks 😊

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 28, 2022
Hiya
I'm new to the site and what does it mean when it says I've not enough privileges to reply to a comment please? A thread I was following and replying to I can't seen to reply as it's saying that thing about privileges.. and it says press button to reply but there's no button uts just a bar banner and it doesn't do anything? Can I block a person? I just can't find any information to all my questions. Thanks 😊
It means it's in the old forums and not in a group. Everything has all been moved to groups. There's a sticky that should explain it :)

Reactions: see it all.

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
Hello, there are doxxing threats on the Taylor Swift tattle thread between muddypuddles and bored. Maybe the thread should be locked or taken down as it has now moved beyond the topic?

thebolter

Jul 1, 2024
uk
Talk of phone numbers etc on the Taylor Swift tattle thread. Seems to be an attempt at doxxing.. perhaps thread should be closed because it keeps happening on there.

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
@Admin my personal information is being shared in two different threads - tattle Taylor Swift thread and the tshockeybro thread. Can this be deleted please, thank you

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
@Admin your rules clearly state no personal information should be shared. But names, personal details and phone numbers keep getting shared on the Taylor swift tattle thread. This is really not okay. I think it needs to be shut down, it's not fair on the people getting their information shared.

Screenshot_20240813_211618_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: ChronicallyOnline