Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
What annoyed me is how she’s trying to say someone was setting the 3 that she blamed up, only her thought of those people not anyone else, shows she doesn’t accept any responsibility she just wants to blame someone else again and give her a few days she’ll be back at it again 😳 as I said before I used to feel sorry for her but he seen her true colours now and she’s just nasty and malicious and she’s out to hurt others that’s why she this is everyone is like her.

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Why does she bother wasting money on all them boxes of toys just to post them on vinted at a profit in the hope some poor soul falls for it. Why not just keep her money in her pocket and will have money for taxi vets and emergency! Buying thing in primark on offer for a pound or two and reselling at the original price of 8 pound is astounding

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
Someone further back (sorry I cant remember who) said she was in the papers for shoplifting, I looked to see if I could find it, I didnt, but I did find an article about her being bullied and trolled from 9 years ago (its an article about her getting a doll made of "Jamie", which I didnt know until I read that on here too) I wonder what she did with that one? Anyway, reason for my post, this comment made me laugh

Screenshot 2024-05-10 223118.png

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
Someone further back (sorry I cant remember who) said she was in the papers for shoplifting, I looked to see if I could find it, I didnt, but I did find an article about her being bullied and trolled from 9 years ago (its an article about her getting a doll made of "Jamie", which I didnt know until I read that on here too) I wonder what she did with that one? Anyway, reason for my post, this comment made me laugh

She did have a few reborn boy dolls over the years but said she finds it too hard to be around them so they always end up being sold.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Why does she bother wasting money on all them boxes of toys just to post them on vinted at a profit in the hope some poor soul falls for it. Why not just keep her money in her pocket and will have money for taxi vets and emergency! Buying thing in primark on offer for a pound or two and reselling at the original price of 8 pound is astounding
Would do her the world of good to save her money and go away for the weekend or something, get out of that house. She buys all those boxes of toys claiming they’re for random act of kindness bags, but they’ve been sitting in her room forever! She makes up a few bags every so often yet keeps on buying toys. It’s just an excuse to buy. And now she’s using Clearpay for them she’s racking up debt in order to feed her habit. She has no kids , yet her house is like a toy shop! It’s fing mental

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland

Yes I seen that article too. Bet she sold it 🫠

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
Is she even posting them for a profit though?

peekaboo

May 6, 2024
ireland
Is she even posting them for a profit though?
Yes I seen her do temu unpacking order with dog toys and diamond art that on temu were only 1-2 pounds if even and had them on her vinted for like 5 pounds and pjs from primark she said she paid 1pound and showed the reduced sticker and had them on her vinted for 7 pound, she does it all the time. Then when nothing was selling she piled them altogether to sell as a bundle to get rid. When I commented on her TikTok video to ask what’s the point of it and why she deleted my comments several times and blocked me then got so thick

Last edited:
May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Yes I seen her do temu unpacking order with dog toys and diamond art that on temu were only 1-2 pounds if even and had them on her vinted for like 5 pounds and pjs from primark she said she paid 1pound and showed the reduced sticker and had them on her vinted for 7 pound, she does it all the time. Then when nothing was selling she piled them altogether to sell as a bundle to get rid. When I commented on her TikTok video to ask what’s the point of it and why she deleted my comments several times and blocked me then got so thick

Wonder what her Vinted name is so I can go for a nosey 😎

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
Would do her the world of good to save her money and go away for the weekend or something, get out of that house. She buys all those boxes of toys claiming they’re for random act of kindness bags, but they’ve been sitting in her room forever! She makes up a few bags every so often yet keeps on buying toys. It’s just an excuse to buy. And now she’s using Clearpay for them she’s racking up debt in order to feed her habit. She has no kids , yet her house is like a toy shop! It’s fing mental
She buys toys to play with. She is constantly bringing up her childhood,clearly something amiss there. Buying toys for herself as she has admitted, that's for 5 year olds. Her play dollies in her spare room in their cots with all her teddies etc. She is using her loss to cover the fact she wants to play with toys. I wonder how she wud cope if she didn't have Jamie to hide behind. Not even mentioning her late period as that was an afterthought lol 🥴

May 6, 2024
antrim
She buys toys to play with. She is constantly bringing up her childhood,clearly something amiss there. Buying toys for herself as she has admitted, that's for 5 year olds. Her play dollies in her spare room in their cots with all her teddies etc. She is using her loss to cover the fact she wants to play with toys. I wonder how she wud cope if she didn't have Jamie to hide behind. Not even mentioning her late period as that was an afterthought lol 🥴
I refuse to mention that too because it’s bat s crazy. And the fact shes relying on the say so of a medium that it was a supposed boy is equally as nuts. And the fact she hired a bouncy castle and threw a party , well I don’t even have any words for that sort of crazy 😭

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I refuse to mention that too because it’s bat s crazy. And the fact shes relying on the say so of a medium that it was a supposed boy is equally as nuts. And the fact she hired a bouncy castle and threw a party , well I don’t even have any words for that sort of crazy 😭

What about the people who attend these "parties" and buy presents, facilitating this? :oops:

May 6, 2024
Scotland

Attachments

• 20240511_202345.jpg
    20240511_202345.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 20240511_202337.jpg
    20240511_202337.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 190
  • 20240511_202345.jpg
    20240511_202345.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 179