Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2024
Scotland
She roars at children with specIal needs? 😳
Yes,twin girls,that don't live far away from her..she fell out ages ago with them.it was the mum's wedding she and Ryan,told to leave..she blamed him.she claimed she nothing,I think there language and they were fighting
She Also said she the "Belfast marathon ",I right,she can hardly walk up
the stairs(due to her weight),she waddle round Omagh marathon!!
Some body made a remark about her "garden",yes it's a yard,who srubs their garden with bleach?? "YARD"..
This man she has,all I. Her tiny little head!!just more lies...

Awful person!!!
I hate been a newb in this to...

halfpint

Apr 10, 2024
dubin
This women needs to get off TikTok because she’s been found out threatening a ten year old child for opening the prime and threatening to kill her that’s actually illegal you can get done for threats to kill stupid women. And that girl Heidi that’s she has accused of doing everything is an actual lie she hasn’t done anything that she has been accused of I’ve been speaking to her and she’s not even interested in Sabrina. She’s getting on with her life has moved on for that nut the ball she’s the one who is obsessed with that girl. But she’s told me if she continues with blaming her for all this stuff she will prove people wrong and make Sabrina look like a stupid person because she’s going to take her for defamation of character. I seen she’s going off on one because a page abc has put videos up to the person who she really is this woman is sweet and innocent at the start and then they will get the real Sabrina. Who’s telling lies and bullying on here it’s the truth about her and people will see the real her in time she turn on everyone. And sitting crying and self harming for a pity party and blaming us on here and tattle that it’s all are faults. Grow up women and then threaten to kill yourself and that will have blood on our hands is delusional. If you’re going to kill yourself or self harm you don’t parade it like a fashion statement on videos nor to let kids see it either and then tell them it was a cat that done it. You don’t tell anyone what you are going to do you would keep quiet about it and then just going and do it. But you say them things on a public platform that you will go to opinion b for sympathy and to get the attention for that’s what you crave is the wow as me. Where not here to bully anyone it’s facts and the truth about the person you are and you don’t like it cause you can’t control the narrative Sabrina. Like you can on ticktok were you can block the truth away so nobody can see it. But soon people will start to see the person that you are and the blinkers will fall off them and they will be running here to tell there story and good on them and I can’t wait for it you deserve your ticktok to come crumbling down around you and your the only one to blame. I don’t think that’s there is much more of ticktok you can go to you’ve got your support now but I think after this your done on it.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I just went on to see if she’s been ranting today and I can’t find her account. I clicked onto her msg she sent me the other night and tried to view her profile that way but it’s coming up account not found. Not sure if I’ve been blocked or not as I did write under her post this morning
She has set up a new account which she says is strictly private but we’ll see how long she holds of posting on the public one as she’ll miss the attention
Rubbish attempt at being passive aggressive and not the personal growth hoped for. Oh well

Screenshot 2024-05-08 190536.png
she never stops lol

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
she doesn’t seem to get she posted the video originally so how can she complain if it’s being re posted. That is such manipulative behaviour saying she will take her own life and blaming others.
She runs round with the sleeve pulled up so everyone can see like what does that say?
Lots of people self harm to cope and she is a big trigger to people watching her videos and also those who come across her day to day. I think if she does send the police to anyone’s door they need to show the police the video of her saying what she said about Jodie. She has called the police tonight again and I’m going to sound like a b I wish her no harm but this is ridiculous now she definitely needs sectioned so people can feel safe where she lives and not be on edge waiting on her next dramatics.
A waste of police time as well as the video upsetting people who have lost someone they loved to suicide 😳 ambulance is out now too they need either to put her in hospital or arrest her 😳

Bkel

May 6, 2024
Ireland
she doesn’t seem to get she posted the video originally so how can she complain if it’s being re posted. That is such manipulative behaviour saying she will take her own life and blaming others.
She runs round with the sleeve pulled up so everyone can see like what does that say?
Lots of people self harm to cope and she is a big trigger to people watching her videos and also those who come across her day to day. I think if she does send the police to anyone’s door they need to show the police the video of her saying what she said about Jodie. She has called the police tonight again and I’m going to sound like a b I wish her no harm but this is ridiculous now she definitely needs sectioned so people can feel safe where she lives and not be on edge waiting on her next dramatics.
A waste of police time as well as the video upsetting people who have lost someone they loved to suicide 😳 ambulance is out now too they need either to put her in hospital or arrest her 😳
Was she taking away in ambulance? Im sure emergency services have seen all the videos.. Disgrace wasting their time

noname93

May 7, 2024
belfast
No harm but there are families waiting to get housed in council housing that are being put into hotels/hostels while she’s in a 3 bedroom for a ghost and dolls? How is that possible?! And the repeating herself 45 times 😐 can’t stand her but it’s fascinating that someone like her boasts about this madness online then gurns cause people have an opinion 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
You’ve been blocked accounts still there 🤣

I HATE BEING A NEW MEMBER!! 😭

Aw wow, hearts broke. I wasn’t even cheeky on the comment. Some idiot wrote that tiktok is a healthy coping mechanism for her and I said it’s clearly not a healthy coping mechanism coz she makes videos saying she self harms and threatens to self harm. I have reported more videos than enough of her sitting saying she’s gonna self harm or talking about it and tiktok always says they aren’t violating community guidelines. She’s a gimp 🫠

Just catching up on everything since yesterday, having to log onto other tiktok account (I’m so nosey) to catch up. I burst out laughing when I seen she discovered the new fake profile with that video of her. And the shouts of her ‘take that down nowwww’ And to be honest she deserves it to keep getting posted. I just hope all the weirdos supporting her (or pretending to support her so they don’t get blocked 😂) come on here & tattle and read through all the pages of information on Sabrina.

I honestly felt sorry for the woman a couple years ago, but when she turns nasty to ‘trolls’ - which lets face it, they aren’t trolls , we are just people that have a different opinion - she sounds pure evil in them video replies.

I can well believe he shouts at disabled kids. She is like a child herself. I commented on here the other day saying about how I remembered she always said she’ll never have boy reborn coz it hurts too much, but I seen on google from 2015 she actually had a special reborn made the same weight as Jamie and apparently it looked like him too. She called it Jay. So tempted to comment and ask her where did Jay go, did she sell the reborn that was meant to be a replica of her baby too.

Seriously guys when does the new member thing go away 😂

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
No harm but there are families waiting to get housed in council housing that are being put into hotels/hostels while she’s in a 3 bedroom for a ghost and dolls? How is that possible?! And the repeating herself 45 times 😐 can’t stand her but it’s fascinating that someone like her boasts about this madness online then gurns cause people have an opinion 😂

2 ghosts actually 😂 I know though it’s terrible, such a waste of a house.

It’s the ‘yeahhhh bla bla bla yeahhhh bla bla bla yeahhhh’ that fries my head 🫠

Capricorn

May 7, 2024
UK
If there's a real lack of demand for housing in her area then that could be why she got a 3 bedroom, purely cos no one else wanted it. I've no idea what the area is like to say if that is the case though.

Mar 13, 2024
northern ireland
If there's a real lack of demand for housing in her area then that could be why she got a 3 bedroom, purely cos no one else wanted it. I've no idea what the area is like to say if that is the case though.
She said she got that house while pregnant with Jamie. I know people personally with Housing Exec in houses bigger than they need, one person in particular asked them if they could be moved to a smaller property to allow a family to move into theirs and they were told no. So they’re still in it. Unless you’ve anti social behaviour etc I doubt you’d be moved

Status
Not open for further replies.