Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2024
antrim
Someone’s put a screen recording up on tattle of her threatening to off herself last night. That woman throws about the threat of suicide way too easily,all because she can’t control what people post online. She needs signed in somewhere so she can get real help! Poor Jodie, her mum would be nuts to let her anywhere near that header ever again!

Capricorn

May 7, 2024
UK
Someone’s put a screen recording up on tattle of her threatening to off herself last night. That woman throws about the threat of suicide way too easily,all because she can’t control what people post online. She needs signed in somewhere so she can get real help! Poor Jodie, her mum would be nuts to let her anywhere near that header ever again!
Enjoy making out that Jodie's a saint? Wtf? She's a child!

May 6, 2024
antrim
Just watched the video from last night that's on Tattle. I'm confused. Someone "over the back is looking into her house"? Her back yard faces onto grass and the front onto a car park/street. Is this person real or is she making this up as well?
Thought exactly the same! There’s no houses out her back. She’s fing cray cray

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Is she away to hospital again ? Or was this the other night
This was last night again, no time after she posted saying she was going to take her own life and of course blaming everyone else the police was out and ambulance and away she went again. So unless they keep her this time she’ll just keep doing it she said she didn’t need professional help but she keeps calling them.
Theres not alot of demand for houses in that area no one wants to move in there and there’s a lot of people living in 3 and 4 bedroom houses that dont need that size a lot of the people have been in their houses a long time.
Do you know what’s scary though the amount of people she has convinced that she is being bullied and trolled people telling her to call the police, no where ever have I seen any threats made to her or her family but she has convinced people that everyone is out to get her 😳

May 6, 2024
antrim
This was last night again, no time after she posted saying she was going to take her own life and of course blaming everyone else the police was out and ambulance and away she went again. So unless they keep her this time she’ll just keep doing it she said she didn’t need professional help but she keeps calling them.
Theres not alot of demand for houses in that area no one wants to move in there and there’s a lot of people living in 3 and 4 bedroom houses that dont need that size a lot of the people have been in their houses a long time.
Do you know what’s scary though the amount of people she has convinced that she is being bullied and trolled people telling her to call the police, no where ever have I seen any threats made to her or her family but she has convinced people that everyone is out to get her 😳
Wow she is an absolute disgrace! Why call police annd anmbulance unless you don’t want to kill yourself! It’s all for attention now. Hope she brought her purse for the taxi home

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

I dont think she does convince people for very long, once they stick around for half a dozen videos they soon see the calibre of person she is. It's always a new round of people defending her, she shows her true colours and then they see her for what she is......lather rinse repeat.

If she had kept her head down after the whole Prime/Jodie incident it would have soon blown over, but no she doubled down, more than once, each time getting angrier that her true persona was out there for the world to see.

didyeaye

May 6, 2024
ireland
I really hope Jodie’s mum gets shown that video of her blaming Jodie for going to kill herself!! What a sick and twisted woman!
I really hope Jodie’s mummy trails her by the roots for speaking about her daughter like that. Because i know if that was my daughter she would have a very sore face

May 6, 2024
antrim
I dont think she does convince people for very long, once they stick around for half a dozen videos they soon see the calibre of person she is. It's always a new round of people defending her, she shows her true colours and then they see her for what she is......lather rinse repeat.

If she had kept her head down after the whole Prime/Jodie incident it would have soon blown over, but no she doubled down, more than once, each time getting angrier that her true persona was out there for the world to see.
Exactly this. People are talking more and more about her because she can’t just keep her head down. She’s doing herself no favours. Seems even her own sister doesn’t bother with her, she only seems to have strangers on the internet to talk to.

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I just checked tattle for that video from last night that was deleted. Holy sh1t she was savage in that. She’s gon too far. And her enablers in the comments need to take a long hard look at themselves. Telling JODIE not to go to wake or funeral??! Terrible terrible person.

Can you imagine how annoying it would be to have her as a friend/family member. Seeing her name come up on your phone screen ringing for a gurn about tiktok .

I can’t believe that screen recording I just watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.