Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
How anyone can support the way she is towards children is beyond me! There is no way I would leave a goldfish with her let alone a child! Shes a danger

That's the part I don't get. People condoning it. It isn't hearsay, it was there for everyone to hear.

People in the area know, so Jodie's mum is bound to know, even Jodie herself is bound to hear it from school friends. Wonder if the twins mum will finally see sense too?

May 6, 2024
Scotland
Awful person!!!
I hate been a newb in this to...
I don't think she wud care. She wud know Sabrina better than most and keeps letting her go. The girls mum same. Weird people. My kids wudnt get near anyone with a temper like thate,she is still going on about this bloody prime!!
Sabrina has way to much time her hands,can't c why she can't get up of fat ass,and get a job,like the rest of us!
She said jodie,gets everything handed to her,we'll what about her?
She got a 3 bed room house handed to her,which she doesn't not need!!!
Her top rate pip,(£700),+per month,her sick money,and her full rent paid for!!!
No wonder she can high end dolls!!!
She thinks the world owes her!!
I work damn hard,so does my husband,to keep our house,the kids(and our dogs),watered and fed!!
She is milking the system!!then o I bought this I bought that,who really gives a damn!!!
Between that,her lies,her "fake accent "
Her very dangerous tounge!!
She gets every thing handed to her,never mind Jodie!!!

Last edited:

taytocrisps

May 9, 2024
Northern ireland
That's the part I don't get. People condoning it. It isn't hearsay, it was there for everyone to hear.

People in the area know, so Jodie's mum is bound to know, even Jodie herself is bound to hear it from school friends. Wonder if the twins mum will finally see sense too?
I'm new here and totally disgusted by her behaviour. Can whoever has the video send it to the local newspaper or psni. Threats to kill are a criminal offence and threats to kill a 10 year old child should be taken even more seriously.

May 6, 2024
antrim
There she goes again! Putting up another threatening video warning trolls that if they don’t back off she’ll off herself! Who the hell does she think she is! Sabrina if you’re reading this then that’s on you, if you don’t want to see what’s written here then it’s simple. Don’t look! We aren’t breaking any laws by discussing your antics. You’re the one being hostile and making threats! Seek help please!

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
I dont think she does convince people for very long, once they stick around for half a dozen videos they soon see the calibre of person she is. It's always a new round of people defending her, she shows her true colours and then they see her for what she is......lather rinse repeat.

If she had kept her head down after the whole Prime/Jodie incident it would have soon blown over, but no she doubled down, more than once, each time getting angrier that her true persona was out there for the world to see.
She knew someone would ring the police she’s back home anyway and your right if she had said nothing or even apologised and said I shouldn’t have said that but I was angry but she still feels she’s justified in what’s she’s saying, she can’t cope that people can see her true colours. That video she put up last night was awful.
I would say so, most people see her true colours after a while and to say she’s the kindest person harming no one clearly haven’t seen her in action at the neighbours or when someone dares to disagree with her 😳
Jodie’s mum won’t care unfortunately or the twins as long as someone else is looking after their kids it’s awful.
That new video is making me feel physically sick the manipulation is awful. I am a self harmer have been for years I have never ever and would never ever blame someone else for a choice I made she’s an awful awful person if it continues all those videos need sent to the police 😳 and for her information as I know she reads this the police won’t do one thing about these comments as they aren’t bullying she is the bully I’m actually shocked by the level of nastiness again in that video

The twins mum is polish she’s not living with anyone but the girls dad comes back and forth.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
She knew someone would ring the police she’s back home anyway and your right if she had said nothing or even apologised and said I shouldn’t have said that but I was angry but she still feels she’s justified in what’s she’s saying, she can’t cope that people can see her true colours. That video she put up last night was awful.
I would say so, most people see her true colours after a while and to say she’s the kindest person harming no one clearly haven’t seen her in action at the neighbours or when someone dares to disagree with her 😳
Jodie’s mum won’t care unfortunately or the twins as long as someone else is looking after their kids it’s awful.
That new video is making me feel physically sick the manipulation is awful. I am a self harmer have been for years I have never ever and would never ever blame someone else for a choice I made she’s an awful awful person if it continues all those videos need sent to the police 😳 and for her information as I know she reads this the police won’t do one thing about these comments as they aren’t bullying she is the bully I’m actually shocked by the level of nastiness again in that video

The twins mum is polish she’s not living with anyone but the girls dad comes back and forth.
agreed on all that. She’s doing a dirty delete on the videos now.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
I just looked, who on earth is buying her this sort of stuff? She gets thousands in benefits, begs for money online and an Amazon wishlist??:oops: She has more front than Blackpool. These were all added today

Screenshot 2024-05-09 223242.png

NikkiH

May 9, 2024
omagh
This is my 1st post on any platform relating to this person. I have said nothing until now but I am one of the 3 that has apparently been making Sabrina's life hell for years. Causeing her to self harm attempt suicide and everything else she has spewed over TT. The police had to be called to her today especially after she visited my place of work. The police CANNOT do anything about public posts on social media as it is a civil matter but can for harassment as she was informed. Then I get a message!

"You can block me hate me, I just want to say I am genuinely sorry about today, I'm desperate with the hell I'm going through and clearly some people is putting stuff on a bullying page making me believe the wrong ones are behind it, don't expect you to accept it, years of fighting has happened I know but just want to let you know I am fully sorry and do mean that, it won't ever happen again, as I say hate me block me I just as usual jumped to the wrong conclusions and I apologise, can't turn the clock back at all won't drag it out but I just wanted to pass on my sorry and to Samantha also, be no more of it ever again"

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
This is my 1st post on any platform relating to this person. I have said nothing until now but I am one of the 3 that has apparently been making Sabrina's life hell for years. Causeing her to self harm attempt suicide and everything else she has spewed over TT. The police had to be called to her today especially after she visited my place of work. The police CANNOT do anything about public posts on social media as it is a civil matter but can for harassment as she was informed. Then I get a message!

"You can block me hate me, I just want to say I am genuinely sorry about today, I'm desperate with the hell I'm going through and clearly some people is putting stuff on a bullying page making me believe the wrong ones are behind it, don't expect you to accept it, years of fighting has happened I know but just want to let you know I am fully sorry and do mean that, it won't ever happen again, as I say hate me block me I just as usual jumped to the wrong conclusions and I apologise, can't turn the clock back at all won't drag it out but I just wanted to pass on my sorry and to Samantha also, be no more of it ever again"
No way can police do anything about her calling to ur place of work , that is just uncalled for

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
At long last she admits she wrong after years
Bet she won’t make a video stating how wrong she was for doing that , cos Sabrina is never wrong 😑 I don’t even no her don’t even live in same country use to watch her few years back then all a sudden I was blamed for carrying things back to ppl she don’t talk to , the woman is crazy don’t even no the ppl I was suppose to be telling things to 🫣 absolute nut job

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

that’s mad she went to your work, she was in hospital last night supposedly suicidal but her first thought today was to go to someone’s place of work.
She had a post up this evening naming someone saying they were watching her I’m assuming the police went to her after that’s why she took it down. So after bad mouthing you all for nothing and convincing people on tik tok you were bullying her she expects what by her message. I would love to have seen her face when the police spoke to her I’m surprised she wasn’t claiming to have self harmed again
I think she has shown everyone who is she truly is now and the lengths she will go to to get people in trouble. Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.