Sabrinaandmygirls (SabrinaJamieandLogan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2024
antrim
The best before date was is his birthday 😭😂😂seriously how warped is she 😂 that’s like going and getting a pint of milk at the shop and coz it’s the date of birthday of a family member to me sure il just keep it in the fridge for all eternity. I’m sorry that made me laugh out loud 😂😂 dead or not, that is weird af. I wanna see the mums house 😎
I’ve seen pics Sabrina put up on tik tok at Xmas time, it’s bad. Like it’s absolutely packed with se and every inch of the wall was covered.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023
The best before date was is his birthday 😭😂😂seriously how warped is she 😂 that’s like going and getting a pint of milk at the shop and coz it’s the date of birthday of a family member to me sure il just keep it in the fridge for all eternity. I’m sorry that made me laugh out loud 😂😂 dead or not, that is weird af. I wanna see the mums house 😎

It wasn't that long ago, within the past 2 weeks, one of her posting vinted parcels videos, she went into the shop for more junk food as if she didn't have enough already, she picked up salt and vinegar crisps for herself and "she has a thing for checking dates, no matter....." she noticed the date and decided to get some for "mum" for Adrian's room because "she does for Adrian what I do for Jamie" (perhaps not verbatim but very close to it)

She posted photos of someone who had come to visit, someone with a child, and the photos were in the mums house, the wall behind her looked like it would come down with sheer volume of stuff on it

Fiefie

May 5, 2024
Northern ireland
It wasn't that long ago, within the past 2 weeks, one of her posting vinted parcels videos, she went into the shop for more junk food as if she didn't have enough already, she picked up salt and vinegar crisps for herself and "she has a thing for checking dates, no matter....." she noticed the date and decided to get some for "mum" for Adrian's room because "she does for Adrian what I do for Jamie" (perhaps not verbatim but very close to it)

She posted photos of someone who had come to visit, someone with a child, and the photos were in the mums house, the wall behind her looked like it would come down with sheer volume of stuff on it
She has a thing for checking dates but didn’t notice the new prime she got to replace the one Jodie touched was months out of date or does that not matter?
Also what I don’t get is if the EX has done all those things why is he not in prison. Attempted murder is a crime. You would think if it had happened she would have the police there and then arresting him.

Jellybean

Jun 8, 2023

Screenshot 2024-05-13 113957.png

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
I did ALOT of scrolling earlier, coz I wanted to see the mums house 😂 and I finally found the Christmas video. Doesn’t look to be any space on her walls between pictures and cards and bits of paper. It’s bound to give them a sore head looking at all that stuff, not to mention all the other clutter.

I wonder has she made up with Jodie over the sip of Prime yet

May 6, 2024
antrim
I did ALOT of scrolling earlier, coz I wanted to see the mums house 😂 and I finally found the Christmas video. Doesn’t look to be any space on her walls between pictures and cards and bits of paper. It’s bound to give them a sore head looking at all that stuff, not to mention all the other clutter.

I wonder has she made up with Jodie over the sip of Prime yet
If Jodie’s any sense she’ll not want to go near her. Like is she going to let those bottles of prime just sit there for years and go mouldy.

laura62

May 8, 2024
N ireland
I’ve always wondered what that SpiderMan fella must think of it all. Suppose it’s a payday for him but all the same he must be thinking w

If Jodie’s any sense she’ll not want to go near her. Like is she going to let those bottles of prime just sit there for years and go mouldy.
Jodie's mum and the girls mum clearly don't care about them if they are allowed near Sabrina. Esp Jodie's .what kind of mother sends off their child to a home ,after losing her other son. Sabrina says her mum never goes out so she never visited him ??? Wow ,Sabrina never seen him either. That's disgusting. Don't believe a word about Jamie's dad ,don't believe word about Logan. She has had a privileged life compared to many ,her mum has spoilt her rotten and she feels the world owes her for some reason. I do believe this all stems from her mum

May 6, 2024
Northern Ireland
Dont forget the constant sniffing :sick:

God the absolute lies just fall out of her mouth, blaming here and Tattle for what happened (saying to a man named Keith) she failed to mention her threatening to kill Jodie etc:mad: She is on a high, spouting drivel again

Keith is the guy that gave her the tv and Xbox a while back for Jamie’s room. Sending her gifts on live. That squeaky hyper voice is shocking. She defo has some sort of personality disorder

iamme

May 7, 2024
Belfast
If you knew her personally You would see how nasty she is and how manipulative she is, she slandered people on tik tok who hadnt said what she was accusing them of. I’ve seen her in action several times shouting abuse at neighbours and screaming at the dog then five minutes later putting up a tik tok with that sweet voice that’s not how she really talks. I think that’s why people get so annoyed at her the fakeness of it and genuine people trying to help her and she accuses them of bullying she does cause harm to others around her though and that’s the concern, as I stated before my kids are scared of her. And to put up a video blaming Jodie and other people for her self harming

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
She seems conniving too, she forgets herself when talking and you can hear the venom in her voice. The fact she has no real friends to speak of (tik tok randomers don’t count) ,well you have to ask why. She seems set in her ways, she may not see it but she lives a very lonely life. I can’t imagine dedicating every waking moment to talking about a child I’d lost 12 years ago.
She doesn’t really have a life…. I think that’s half the problem. Totally institutionalised in her own routine and mindset. She makes things up in her head and believes them….

Mar 25, 2024
Liverpool
Keith is the guy that gave her the tv and Xbox a while back for Jamie’s room. Sending her gifts on live. That squeaky hyper voice is shocking. She defo has some sort of personality disorder
It was her friend at the time, Tracey that gave her the TV. Then of course they fell out but I think it was more she fell out with Tracey over a misunderstanding with a reborn, all one sided, Tracey slagged to the hilt when I don’t think she did anything wrong tbh. Love to know the details lol

Status
Not open for further replies.