Sam Payne the biggest leech online.

Mar 11, 2024
London
I smell children 🤥🍭
How is Sam always the victim? Have you picked up on that? The would I lie to you, pretends to be a bit thick when the fact of the matter is she's very cleaver to get people to protect her to the ends of the earth. There is a very clear similarity in personalities between them all, I've studied how the criminal minds works as part of my degree. For example let's put Sam mummy Belton mazza maz queen mandy in the group of victims with sob stories
Tam stable Mable in the mouthy protector section who fly off defending but using own trauma as a reason for bad behaviour
Now when you look at them as a cluster of people what do you notice?

Mar 11, 2024
london
How is Sam always the victim? Have you picked up on that? The would I lie to you, pretends to be a bit thick when the fact of the matter is she's very cleaver to get people to protect her to the ends of the earth. There is a very clear similarity in personalities between them all, I've studied how the criminal minds works as part of my degree. For example let's put Sam mummy Belton mazza maz queen mandy in the group of victims with sob stories
Tam stable Mable in the mouthy protector section who fly off defending but using own trauma as a reason for bad behaviour
Now when you look at them as a cluster of people what do you notice?
That they all need a good seeing to 🍆💦 😂😂

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Give your opinions about this one. Tell us the good, the bad and the ugly.
She's slides into your DMs singing your praises n saying how much she adores your content on tiktok. She used to send you unis n big gifts to buy your attention but she's unable to now due to a 20,000 debt. She's the biggest snake n liar on social media. Biggest clown🤡🤡 I've ever come across. 🤣 🤣 Everyone needs to watch their backs with this one.
That photo though. Sorry not Sorry 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😅😂😅🤣😅
My drunken ramblings to my friend Julie was cringey, but I was DRUNK 🥴
Sam was sober doing this & as usual, doing as she was told to do! I would have politely said F off if someone asked me to send such photo to them. Lol 😆
And someone send me her begging video & threatening video about me please. Send it to my WhatsApp. 😘🥰