Scottish TikTokers

hans

Apr 20, 2023
A thread for them!

Anyone following stayaceflow and her claiming she has cancer in her finger that's spread? Go fund me took down her begging haha

bubbles

Mar 24, 2024
united kingdom
Sammi Rausz Clyde bank where do we begin with this one she has already had a protest at her home address. But still is on the internet causing mayhem and distress to others there is a clapper account under the name Honey_lemon and vids have been posted on there to see how this lassie really is! Very odd behaviour from a woman mocking R mocking disabilities mocking children thretening to take peoples life’s! The hulk was the one who done her last protest maybe another is in store 👐🏼

Reactions: feefaff

omg its her

Apr 15, 2024
Edinburgh
Does anyone remember Pretty Blunt aka Nicki Bell? She was on instagram years ago and got caught trolling herself? Ive just seen a comment on a tik tok that said she had resurfaced so i did my nosey and she is The Scottish Dolls page. My flabber is ghasted! This is probably old news to everyone else 😂 i noticed no one had mentioned it on tattle so maybe just me who remembers her, and the commenter on tik tok