Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Didn’t think it could but I reckon her eating has become even more manic.. she having an episode or something.. she nearly chokes but still doesn’t slow down.. she is an absolutely stupid heifer
She does it all on purpose because she reads here & Tattle. She’s a wierdo with an unhealthy obsession with food. Judging By her muffin top she eats a lot more than she does on camera

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
IMG_7137.jpeg

random but look at the state of thos legs and feet 😂😂 her ankle looks like same as a dog’s leg. she’s so ugly but has so much confidence.
Those Plastic sandals🤦🏻‍♀️

BL4CKSH33P

Apr 23, 2024
US
I’ve made a sub but do not share the name or link on here. It will be invites based on usernames I’ve seen writing on old subs. I have written a list out so it can be used to easily add people. Adding people now so it may take a while as there’s quite a few.
Can I get an invite ? User is BL4CKSH33P_

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
We aren’t sharing the link or the name of the sub publicly and it’s a private sub so she won’t find it to report it. Only adding people I recognise as being Begda snarkers from here or past Reddit.
i’m concerned she can search our usernames on reddit and see what we’re commenting on or posting. wouldn’t she be able to find the sub that way?

do it, let her try. we’ll just keep making more 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.