Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The crap on her TT this morning is unbelievable.
She claims with her amount of followers she has, she needs to keep her kids off the platform. One kid couldn’t think of anything worse than appearing in her poor content crappy vids, and the other one has no choice! 🤔
Saying that, Was it not less than a week ago she video’d her son taking a bath. There’s totally nothing between the ears with her!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The crap on her TT this morning is unbelievable.
She claims with her amount of followers she has, she needs to keep her kids off the platform. One kid couldn’t think of anything worse than appearing in her poor content crappy vids, and the other one has no choice! 🤔
Saying that, Was it not less than a week ago she video’d her son taking a bath. There’s totally nothing between the ears with her!
Or coming out of sedation in his hospital bed. But yes she needs to protect her kids. Tells her followers where lily room is, or shows lily room at its worst and thinks she is mother of the year cause she cleaned her room xx

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
So glad you mentioned the hand bags, bag for a bag 🤪 but aye if she never spent that cash on bags that would be a few extra thou to the cash pot for her autistic sons care when he’s older 🤦🏼‍♀️
Have yet to see that horrific pale blue LV bag being worn on any of her “events” etc , did she realise it was tacky as hell after the comments 🤣 don’t care how much it cost when it looks total se

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
So I know there is some tattlers on here and I’ve just been giving some info from a direct link about Steph who is in Harley camp. Now Steph is on tattle as shaza786 which explains the Sharon digs. Just thought I would let you all know. So if tattlers read this please pass the info on. Let’s hope Harley is going to speak out more ✌🏻
Funny enough just read a post by that tattler shaza786 moaning that HAHM and others don’t have the balls to name her in their posts or similar words 🤔🤨

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I will tell you once thing if I was ordering something from this live (never would) I wouldn't be happy at the box up at the camera with my address on show!!
Lovely doxxing their customers shouting their full names out and sometimes the street name and place.
I would be fuming if that was my order

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I will tell you once thing if I was ordering something from this live (never would) I wouldn't be happy at the box up at the camera with my address on show!!
Lovely doxxing their customers shouting their full names out and sometimes the street name and place.
I would be fuming if that was my
Oh not his biological mum?
nope not his biological mum

Status
Not open for further replies.