Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Just imagine for a second that u had her life 😭 I can’t even begin to understand why she thinks anyone would be jealous 🤷🏼‍♀️ Having to spend your precious time thinking up schemes and lies for engagement, sounds exhausting 🥴 she is literally the definition of the word deluded isn’t she. Wonder if she ever wakes up and thinks ‘do this s’…..nope didn’t think so…..and so the cycle continues 😴😵‍💫
Doesn’t bear thinking about to be honest, a cancer charity thief would I do ever sell my soul and kids privacy out for a few freebies. All the horrible things she has done to people in the past, she has no remorse or shame for what she has done and has the gall to spout how we should all celebrate others success when she would never do the same and the jealousy would be ripping out of her if it was someone else. Hardly a success vav you only sold 60 boxes of that voduz se yesterday calm down 😂

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Terrible day yesterday? Did she face the world to announce she’s fighting against cancer. Naw….she put a brave face on to chuck some se hairspray into cardboard boxes. Absolute moon unit.
Worst day ever yesterday because the truth about her is starting to come out and she’s getting worried more like it. She really thinks the world revolves around her!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She acts thick on purpose sometimes, it’s worked for engagement most of the comments are of people correcting her. She has to do something to make her look more popular than she actually is on her birthday. and always playing the victim 🙄it’s getting old now, what’s this about karma coming to everyone for bullying and being horrible to her. Steph this is YOUR karma coming to you for all of the s you have done in the past! Delusional
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 totally agree with you. This is her karma. She deserves everything she gets and we are all here for it. She should have maybe thought about all the s she has done to people in the past and the s she STILL does to people and take accountability.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Doesn’t bear thinking about to be honest, a cancer charity thief would I do ever sell my soul and kids privacy out for a few freebies. Especially if I had done all the horrible things she has done to people in the past. She has no remorse or shame for what she has done and has the gall to spout how we should all celebrate others success when she would never do the same and the jealousy would be ripping out of her if it was someone else. Hardly a success vav you only sold 60 boxes of that voduz se yesterday calm down 😂
She is rotten to the core 🤢 what she done to that poor man and his family is absolutely sickening. My heart goes out to C’s mum, when I read what she had done regarding his last moments and gravestone literally turned my stomach. How can anyone be so evil? I’d never show my face in public ever again if I was her…..but I’m not and couldn’t even imagine treating anyone like that, let alone a grieving mother. She should be hanging her head in shame and begging for forgiveness. I’ve got a bad taste in my mouth even writing this, repulsive evil b!

Mar 7, 2024
She is rotten to the core 🤢 what she done to that poor man and his family is absolutely sickening. My heart goes out to C’s mum, when I read what she had done regarding his last moments and gravestone literally turned my stomach. How can anyone be so evil? I’d never show my face in public ever again if I was her…..but I’m not and couldn’t even imagine treating anyone like that, let alone a grieving mother. She should be hanging her head in shame and begging for forgiveness. I’ve got a bad taste in my mouth even writing this, repulsive evil b!
It's disgusting and 10 years later folk are still speaking about the disgusting way she treated him and his family and how she slept with his friend as he lay dying . One horrible vile human being . She has no shame as she's a narcissist ans stomps around in her Steve maddens thinking she owns the universe !

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Terrible day yesterday? Did she face the world to announce she’s fighting against cancer. Naw….she put a brave face on to chuck some se hairspray into cardboard boxes. Absolute moon unit.
Terrible day cos she was called out for being a t! which she is and always will be, and then doing that video and sending her hounds over to that girls page to deflect from being a piece of s! She's calculating and evil. I love the way she addresses things that she knows she will get sympathy for but ask her about stealing charity money and Cammy's grave and it's radio silence. A silence that speaks one word...GUILT! I saw the tattlers had posted pics of her going up some steps in her blazer and they pointed out the hem hanging and her knock knees full of flab in them stretch jeans that were screaming helppppp! Scruffy bint! Make an effort Steph lol you're the one thinking you're a celeb, make sure you look like one when you're out and about, cos there's far too many eagle eyes on TL and here to let any discrepancies slip lol. Oh and having a bad day love? more sympathy content wheeled out for your birthday eh lol :sneaky: ;)

Mar 7, 2024
She acts thick on purpose sometimes, it’s worked for engagement most of the comments are of people correcting her. She has to do something to make her look more popular than she actually is on her birthday. and always playing the victim 🙄it’s getting old now, what’s this about karma coming to everyone for bullying and being horrible to her. Steph this is YOUR karma coming to you for all of the s you have done in the past! Delusional
Also she said she's dyslexic , so how did she manage to read the mixing instructions on hair dyes and mix and weigh out the correct amounts ? Her Huns are too thick to think about things like that 🤣🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
It's disgusting and 10 years later folk are still speaking about the disgusting way she treated him and his family and how she slept with his friend as he lay dying . One horrible vile human being . She has no shame as she's a narcissist ans stomps around in her Steve maddens thinking she owns the universe !
She is generally a t to everyone she meets unless she’s after something, she will be all nicey nicey until she gets what she’s after then screws them over too. I hope her make up range bombs and she is caught out trying to copy bperfect and they dump her first. She took this one too far for people to stomach and she won’t get away with it she’d need to move continents before people will forget the things she’s done here. Most folk would learn a lesson and be on their knees in shame after behaving the way she has and at least try and become a better person. 10 years on and she’s still acting the same way

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Terrible day cos she was called out for being a t! which she is and always will be, and then doing that video and sending her hounds over to that girls page to deflect from being a piece of s! She's calculating and evil. I love the way she addresses things that she knows she will get sympathy for but ask her about stealing charity money and Cammy's grave and it's radio silence. A silence that speaks one word...GUILT! I saw the tattlers had posted pics of her going up some steps in her blazer and they pointed out the hem hanging and her knock knees full of flab in them stretch jeans that were screaming helppppp! Scruffy bint! Make an effort Steph lol you're the one thinking you're a celeb, make sure you look like one when you're out and about, cos there's far too many eagle eyes on TL and here to let any discrepancies slip lol. Oh and having a bad day love? more sympathy content wheeled out for your birthday eh lol :sneaky: ;)
She’s on just half an hour ago on the BPerfect page with laughing emojis under all the comments about the charity money. She’s a sad cow, on your birthday with you nana and son in a hotel room because you have nobody else. Pinch me!

Ayrshirelass

Mar 11, 2024
Ayrshire
So long as she’s in the public eye she’ll never escape for being called out for her past.
She’s happy to clap back anyone calling her out, but any mention of poor C or the charity money and it’s silence. I know nothing about her, but saw increasing comments regarding the above so went snooping, what’s on Tattle is an eye opener. She knows she can’t address it as she’ll be lynched.
She has such an empty life she will never be happy, she only has pals when they’re paid to be at events with her, she bitter and evil to her core. She’s fast approaching her 40’s. When I turned 40 I felt the most free I ever have, I’ve made mistakes and learned from them and I’m proud of the woman I’ve become. Getting older is a privilege denied to many, and makes you truly appreciate what’s important in life and it’s not the opinions of strangers on the internet.
Her life is so empty screeching into a screen, when it inevitably dries up and she no longer has the losers that blow smoke up her arse what will she do.

Status
Not open for further replies.