Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I just seen that. That’s just gave me pure fire in my stomach. No one said that, absolutely no one. Show us.
She’s sick as do honestly she needs a psych analysis.
Social services needs to visit and she needs to be told to stop her exploiting her son and discriminating against her own child.

I just seen that. That’s just gave me pure fire in my stomach. No one said that, absolutely no one. Show us.
She’s sick as do honestly she needs a psych analysis.
Social services needs to visit and she needs to be told to stop her exploiting her son and discriminating against her own child.
This!! ☝️. No one has ever disputed that, however no one is in denial that she exploits his autism for viewing numbers. Gives me the heave and rage. 😡😡
That wee soul is wheeled out for views and views only. She doesn't advocate for autism or give out useful advice just a vanity pity me project at any opportunity and speaks constantly about the things that she thinks he can't or won't ever do, not achievements or hopes for his future.
Never see any communication work happening just her singing whilst he's in the bath with an affected disney princess singing voice side eyeing the phone constantly. Think she wanted people to say she sounded professional. 😡

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Why is she putting her bogging "crocs" on the kitchen worktop 🤢
Have seen her biting stuff off serving utensils/forks and then proceeding to use them to dish up food onto everybody's plates. Just like coughing all over her hands on b perfect lives, then touching people's orders. What's a little salmonella/listeria/covid between family and social media friends?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
This!! ☝️. No one has ever disputed that, however no one is in denial that she exploits his autism for viewing numbers. Gives me the heave and rage. 😡😡
That wee soul is wheeled out for views and views only. She doesn't advocate for autism or give out useful advice just a vanity pity me project at any opportunity and speaks constantly about the things that she thinks he can't or won't ever do, not achievements or hopes for his future.
Never see any communication work happening just her singing whilst he's in the bath with an affected disney princess singing voice side eyeing the phone constantly. Think she wanted people to say she sounded professional. 😡
The singing is for her.
The responses on sympathy baiting posts are for her.
Her manipulation knows no boundaries. How do people not see that.
Posting that ‘Karen’ post has riled me up. It’s a fabricated event. Everything she posts is posted with pathos.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The singing is for her.
The responses on sympathy baiting posts are for her.
Her manipulation knows no boundaries. How do people not see that.
Posting that ‘Karen’ post has riled me up. It’s a fabricated event. Everything she posts is posted with pathos.
Steph, I know you’ll read here so will help you out. Pathos.. ‘means to persuade an audience by purposely evoking certain emotions to make them feel the way the author wants them to feel’
Your sad music over M videos, your soft voice when talking about M, his disability, or your trolls.

All done to manipulate and persuade people to feel sorry and pity for you.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Someone on her mentioned something about a family member have luekemia (mum I think) and she just went “awwwwww” in a very condescending manner and moved onto make up in the same breath….. she’s so devoid of empathy I think she is dead inside.
She’s not interested in anyone else’s issues in life. Never has been, never will be. She’s only interested in herself. All learned behaviour mind you, started by Nana Mac and passed down.

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
🤣 this looking off to the side smiling candid attempt. This is the stuff that makes me cringe
IMG_5658.jpeg
Why am I single? Coz you’re a 🐄. Plenty have come, and plenty have gone. Who’d want to be part of that circus?

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
She was getting her extensions done again. Ellie does them she works at chez dean that’s where Danielle used to work before she moved to Edinburgh. Would love to know what they say when she leaves 🤣🤣
They can’t stand her, Ellie tolerates her, but beefy swans in and just sits on her phone, barely speaks and doesn’t make eye contact with any of the others. Dean despises her!

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I really hope the Baywatch cossie makes an appearance in Spain. You just know that when she's running doon the beach waving her extensions about and the hottie tottie lifeguards are chasing her, she'll be thinking that they think she's Pam Anderson, thinking "Chase me! Chase me boys!" in her head, instead they're really running to their store box for harpoons and the redflags.
Screenshot_20240328_172147.jpg
God that’s ugly. And she’s questioning why she’s single?

Status
Not open for further replies.