Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
A mates girlfriend who is an ex pal of Vavs has spilt that Vav was trolling Claire Mitchell McGourgan last year calling the lass a trans man and other things. I'm not a fan of either lasses but why is Vav always greeting about trolls when shes the biggest one. Have my own thoughts about Claire but no need to troll the lass. You need cut out Vav
Same I don’t like Claire either but she’s not a bloody charity money stealing coooo, she downer exploit her non verbal child. I think Claire, as much as I dinae like her, she’d give Vag what have ye 🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
1712081321482.png

😂😂 taken from TL. Look at the nick of her minder. I thought she’d have had a skinhead?
Who matched who with the haircuts? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Only 52 by god you are looking rough mad Pam 🫣🫣🫣
Shuuuttttt up, is she really 52? Wtaf I’m 40 next year, poor auld rough Pam looks old enough to be my mother, she’s looks easily late 60s. Like I’ve no had Botox or nothing in over 12 months as I was not well a good bit of late last year but if I started to look that bad I’d be getting all sorts pumped into my face 😭🤣

Apr 2, 2024
aberdeen
Hi new here,
Going back sorry but not surprised at Bounty comp at all, they can’t stand any criticism and call people names and s folk off if u don’t kiss up their arse, zero professionalism about them, they are not as nice as they make out.
Vav was the year below me at school, not changed at all since then still the nastiest piece of work going x

Mar 7, 2024
A mates girlfriend who is an ex pal of Vavs has spilt that Vav was trolling Claire Mitchell McGourgan last year calling the lass a trans man and other things. I'm not a fan of either lasses but why is Vav always greeting about trolls when shes the biggest one. Have my own thoughts about Claire but no need to troll the lass. You need cut out Vav
That's disgusting ! And so what if they're trans ? She's a nasty vile individual !

Mar 7, 2024
Hi new here,
Going back sorry but not surprised at Bounty comp at all, they can’t stand any criticism and call people names and s folk off if u don’t kiss up their arse, zero professionalism about them, they are not as nice as they make out.
Vav was the year below me at school, not changed at all since then still the nastiest piece of work going x
I can't stand those two muppets from bounty ! And those monkeys they donated to beefy flaps , they're Calvin's double !! And if they donate to charity as they claim , we never hear of them getting a mention from the charities ! The three of them are vile human beings and Leanne , you prob read here too as beefy will have told you all about here and tattle , so you got a tummy tuck but no matter how many surgeries you get or how much Bperfect s you put on your face , you can't polish a turd !

Status
Not open for further replies.