Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
We’re sad fish wife’s now ☺️☺️☺️ and you so are bothered Steph or you wouldn’t be doing another post about trolls AGAIN seems like the only content you get likes and comments how sad
IMG_1024.png
Right Steph geese another wan n I want the splits in this wan n a dbl back roll into a cartwheel n headspin come on we are basically on the pay roll here 👏🤣🤣🤣 I can b ur creative director cause let's face it yir idears are never original

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Millions of sad fish wives 🤦🏼‍♀️, in the words of the late Nikki Grahame….who is she 😂 nah but who does she think she is to think millions of women are talking about her, this bint is that stupid she would probably think 2+1=21 and as for the barber thing my kid goes to a ASN sensory barber and she charges £20 an hour and promotes herself as this. She is worth every penny, she’s kind, caring, patient and loving and her set up is fab she has loads of toys and sensory bits and bobs for the kids, she stops gives them a break whenever ever needed and plays with them in between snips of hair being cut her and her little boy also have additional so this crap about Stephanie trying to educate is nonsense why is she jumping on the bandwagon with this and making a total knob of herself

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Right Steph geese another wan n I want the splits in this wan n a dbl back roll into a cartwheel n headspin come on we are basically on the pay roll here 👏🤣🤣🤣 I can b ur creative director cause let's face it yir idears are never original
You my lovely can be the choreographer from a fever dream. Want line dancing to Beyonces s cowboy song, with fire breathers and firemen and everything... Oh!! and Louis Spence. Thanks muchly😘

Mar 7, 2024
We’re sad fish wife’s now ☺️☺️☺️ and you so are bothered Steph or you wouldn’t be doing another post about trolls AGAIN seems like the only content you get likes and comments how sad
IMG_1024.png
Hmmm I think it's wives not wife's ? And it's not a nasty forum , it's a bunch of guys talking about whatever the topic of the day is and it just so happens the Vavinator's name popped up

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
First of all, it’s LIARS. (Unless she means the ambush type and she wants to talk about how she will get her next date? but I’m hazarding a guess she doesn’t.)

Secondly, you were on live Saturday night saying it’s not you who is on tinder it’s someone else, then you made it Monday.

Compulsive 🤥
Sh
IMG_5822.jpeg

Don't be fooled by the hats that I got.
I'm still 🎵 I'm still 🎵 Rachel with the hats 🎩👒🎩👒
Don't b fouled by your mate in the crocks
She's still ...she's still looking fur cock

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
First of all, it’s LIARS. (Unless she means the ambush type and she wants to talk about how she will get her next date? but I’m hazarding a guess she doesn’t.)

Secondly, you were on live Saturday night saying it’s not you who is on tinder it’s someone else, then you made it Monday.

Compulsive 🤥
IMG_5822.jpeg
Bogie is OBSESSED with vag.😬 L i E r s 🥴

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Hmmm I think it's wives not wife's ? And it's not a nasty forum , it's a bunch of guys talking about whatever the topic of the day is and it just so happens the Vavinator's name popped up
Iam not merried but I will admit it Iam here to take the piss 🤣🤣 she's a dick so that's what happens,see if ur a nice person n doing well great stuff but she is up her ain arse n she's a fanny so aye Iam here for it all day everyday vav lol 🤣 even working or out shopping I will take time to s yi doll put me on the pay roll I can do 15 hoor shifts

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Compulsive
Make it make sense 🤣 plus she swiped for hippie mama male friend and that’s was before Monday she is a compulsive liar 🤥

Status
Not open for further replies.