Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Talking of which. Any good hair mask recommendations? Tried the whole of Boots and then some. Blonde highlights here👏. Heid sooks up moisture like a mop. Hairs like ripped oot knitting in this weather.
Color wow money masque 👌and the oils from hair syrup- rapunzel or growsmary as a pre wash treatment they’re all worth the money

Mar 7, 2024
Guys, did you know that you can upload a video, telling everyone that you don't have to do anything with your kids during the holiday?? But also brag about going on holiday to Spain - during the holidays. Damn these social media sites for making us feel like bad mums. I wish there was lying infulencer that could tell me how to parent and how to buy cheap crap constantly. Vav, just do off please
Oh wow can you ? Thanks for letting me know lol

Mar 7, 2024
No , parents don't always have to budget to take their kids out every day but there's loads of public parks for the kids to run around in , they're stuck in a classroom at school so get some fresh air into their lungs during the holidays! And there's loads of places for kids to eat free but certain 'influencers ' one in Scotland and one in England are too lazy to take their kids out and would rather have a conversation with themselves on their phone ! Oh but there's a Spanish holiday impending .. lol

Mar 7, 2024
She may aswell just admit she reads tattle at this point with this mornings video. Thing is, she doesn't stay in the house and enjoy her children's company, she's stomping about pip mansion with her face in her phone trying to sell cheap se... oh and looking for husband number 20
Yes she does ! Aren't we Lils is always in her room and max is shoved in front of his iPad ! Sad lonely lives

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh wow can you ? Thanks for letting me know lol
Most kids don't want to go out especially teenagers but it's about just saying right we are going out tmro n choosing to spend time making memories n even if lils Disney want to go out with her u think she would b with friends or friends with her she is kinda isolated her moving away n her school n friends are so far for her to go on bus herself n stuff

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Talking of which. Any good hair mask recommendations? Tried the whole of Boots and then some. Blonde highlights here👏. Heid sooks up moisture like a mop. Hairs like ripped oot knitting in this weather.
I can’t get past Pureology or Redken Acidic Bonding for blondes. Both on the ££ side but last ages. Pureology Hydrate or Strengthcure Superfood are my faves

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
No , parents don't always have to budget to take their kids out every day but there's loads of public parks for the kids to run around in , they're stuck in a classroom at school so get some fresh air into their lungs during the holidays! And there's loads of places for kids to eat free but certain 'influencers ' one in Scotland and one in England are too lazy to take their kids out and would rather have a conversation with themselves on their phone ! Oh but there's a Spanish holiday impending .. lol
Exactly I take my kids hiking all the time, they love it. Let’s be honest her kids aren’t at school ‘all the time’ least wee inconvenience to a certain someone’s day and they’re kept off

Status
Not open for further replies.