Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Trying to find a suitable unit - what once they’ve dropped Vav from the brand cos they know an Aberdeen store will be boycotted whilst she’s linked with them?
If she has any hun followers in Aberdeen they'll sook up her fat ass and go to the Bperfect store if it opens in Aberdeen , otherwise it will be boycotted and wet wipe Brendan will be paying more for rent than what is sales will be

Mar 7, 2024
These vids she's papping out , do not show someone looking forward to going a holiday . She's so consumed with hate and toxicity ( really good for her kids , not ! ) Even , got her wee mafia out ( nana ) pestering a page this morning ( I blocked that auld screamer , so I can't see ) She is looking utterly manic atm and it's no a holiday she need's it's a straitjacket for one to the local psychiatric hospital !
She's peed off she's not been invited to the opening and she's arranged to go on hols with someone she hardly knows and her waif daughter who both smell of cat p*ss for a whole week! Yes beefy flaps, you're winning at life lol

Justine

Apr 7, 2024
Essex
find it sad that she leads a very lonely life
Her videos look like shes loving life yet not a friend in sight
her clothes are lovely but it looks like shes a kid just playing dressing up and making videos
what a waste of time when those who are giving her compliments are on here slagging her off
How can anyone be jealous of her
She lives in a fantasy world and really needs to be true to herself before anyone can take her seriously
Not being nasty but I would hate to be her
I visit Aberdeen regular and seems she is not liked and had to move away

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Smash Hold Up GIF

i've arrived i'm here GIF

Big Bee after she seen the rainbow room post verses her seeing Rory's posts

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
How much fillings does she have in her teeth! when she’s opening her mouth like a hippo pretending to laugh you can see nearly every one top and bottom is black 🤢
Bless but he wasn't brushing her teeth it was her ramming that toothbrush right Doon her throat while snide eyeing the camera to check it was in view 😁😁

Status
Not open for further replies.