Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
People would ask on her lives all the time if she was still doing the sen group after that and she would get short with them that’s when I seen her nasty side. She’s constantly speaking to her followers like s I don’t know how more can’t see it
I know. They are buttoned up the back. How they think she is this nice person blows my mind. She is one nasty person. Nothing nice about her at all.

Mar 7, 2024
Someone else supporting beefy flaps ! One of aren't we Lils friends Mum ! Think her fb and tik tik page will get boycotted ! 🙈🙈

Attachments

• IMG_5217.png
    IMG_5217.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5218.png
    IMG_5218.png
    331.5 KB · Views: 161
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Someone else supporting beefy flaps ! One of aren't we Lils friends Mum ! Think her fb and tik tik page will get boycotted ! 🙈🙈
How anyone can support her blows my mind. Hope her brands she works with get word of her trying to blame C mum for the money, then they all drop her like a sack of tatties her work dries up she has to leave pip mansion and she is back in the “scheme” nothing wrong with that at all and she then thinks long and hard about what she has done to people in her life. The people she has tried to destroy on her way up. It’s going to be on hell of a bumpy fall for her and only person she can blame is her

Mar 7, 2024
How anyone can support her blows my mind. Hope her brands she works with get word of her trying to blame C mum for the money, then they all drop her like a sack of tatties her work dries up she has to leave pip mansion and she is back in the “scheme” nothing wrong with that at all and she then thinks long and hard about what she has done to people in her life. The people she has tried to destroy on her way up. It’s going to be on hell of a bumpy fall for her and only person she can blame is her
I hope so too ! Brands need to look at her and think do we want her promoting our stuff ?

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She could’ve kept it for herself C stands for the t that she is. His poor family seeing her trying to play the victim and get sympathy after what she did! There’s nothing likeable about her, mean girl vibes it’s all the little reject wannabes just like her that look up to her. Most people are following the s show to see if all unfold, the rest are bought and paid for

Still a wee bit concerned that Douglas Donaldson hasn't been commenting on her crap..
Has she bucked him to death and buried him in the garden or what ?
He's probably in locked up in Nana loves bananas dungeon oh I mean basement soz nana🖕n she will bring him oot when ten heart emojis are needed in the comments 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Right people are you ready for the s show of the holiday content, I can’t wait I hope beefy’s cases goes missing, M has her running about like a blue arsed fly and lily has a face like a slapped arse, don’t know much about Aimee but can tell she loves drama like vav so it’s going to be an entertaining watch.
Lock up ya sons women, the 2 men hungry women are on the hunt for their new prey and have their children to reel them in 🤢🤢😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Aye and please post your last video in 2024, preferably April . You'd depress a Prozaic ffs
This is the full filtered body that glitches.
Condescending cow bag, oooo I want my daughter to be proud of me and my (snicker) image. Then maybe don’t filter everything on your phone ????

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Right people are you ready for the s show of the holiday content, I can’t wait I hope beefy’s cases goes missing, M has her running about like a blue arsed fly and lily has a face like a slapped arse, don’t know much about Aimee but can tell she loves drama like vav so it’s going to be an entertaining watch.
I actually couldn’t blame lil having a face on!!! If that was yer ma???? 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.