Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Airport drama.. what is this time?

I’m guessing the sunflower lanyard has been ignored, she’s had to queue (do they not know who she is?!) and Max has had a meltdown BUT I’d say that’s her fault for choosing a flight at 4:20pm when there was actually 2 other flights today for Malaga!
Can someone let her know? No one actually cares. This isn’t an episode of Eastenders, no cliff hangers needed. 🙄

Or should I say, Prisoner Cell Block H in her case.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I really do feel sorry for her little boy
She really should have taken him to the barbers or a good hairdresser for a haircut
His little head will be burning in a warmer climate
I just wish he could speak to let her know he's unhappy. He always looks so sad bless his little heart
Or do it herself since she’s a qualified hairdresser who has cut loads of special needs kids hair.
Or maybe this week she’s back to being a ‘female hairdresser’ who doesn’t know how to.
Can’t keep up

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This 💯💯 she bangs on and on about how he needs routine but then does that journey for him and I’m presuming he will have to be off Nursrey next Monday. Screams for inclusion and wants his place in asn school but keeps him off all the time. So much parents would kill for that school place. 🤬🤬
I don’t think he will be at nursery all next week as sure she said he goes to Paris on the 18th which is the Thursday

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
And drama incoming………it’s all for the likes…. Really sad and very pathetic

Attachments

• IMG_2368.jpeg
    IMG_2368.jpeg
    304.4 KB · Views: 90
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I don’t think he will be at nursery all next week as sure she said he goes to Paris on the 18th which is the Thursday
Guyssss jet setting lifestyle, tuff sh&t for M. She’s getting her self tanned up for the exhusband so she can try seduce the poor man! He’s already managed to escape… maybe nana wanted a shotty too 😆

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Just bringing awareness to this admittance off James Hope aka The Fact Freak of the abuse he committed against his ex Sam Yeoman!

Attachments

• 4a90b70a861f7320a677361451d10a15.mp4
    4.6 MB
Mar 7, 2024
Holiday time guys!!!

Maccy Ds: check
Cream your knickers over a breakfast bun: check
Brag on tik tok/insta: check
Plan an elaborate story full of drama: in drafts
Babysitter sorted: check
Be a C U Next Tuesday: check!

Have a s time Stefanny! I'm sure you and your pal will be out prowling for a quick servicing behind a bar!! I hope you get crabs!
There's a post on tattle that Max had a meltdown at the airport and she didn't get to jump the queue! Her magic daisy lanyard didn't do its magic 🤣🤣 she'll update us all later ! Bet she's fuming as she did contact the airline beforehand so why did this happen ? Do they know who she is ?? lol

Mar 7, 2024
I didn’t notice the fist thing in her maccies video now you said it I re watched and it’s so annoying.

What was that face at the start of the video. Why does she insist on talking with her mouth full. And the eye rolling is just unnecessary. She clearly thinks it is attractive as she keeps doing it
I can't watch it again , makes me feel sick and to think she's chasing Rory as she eats like a pig ! Big turn off for any man

Mar 7, 2024
Airport drama.. what is this time?

I’m guessing the sunflower lanyard has been ignored, she’s had to queue (do they not know who she is?!) and Max has had a meltdown BUT I’d say that’s her fault for choosing a flight at 4:20pm when there was actually 2 other flights today for Malaga!
lol I wrote much the same ! The magic daisy lanyard didn't do its magic and she has to queue even after contacting the airline ! Tut tut beefy flaps that's shocking ! I can feel a sad black and white video coming on along with a massive complaint about the airport !

Mar 7, 2024
Her insta story, ready to sell max out for more views and £££
Shocking ! That poor lad ! I saw on Aimless's forum that loads of folk were going to contact the school headmaster to raise concerns for Harper, Max's school should be made aware of his exposure on social media and all raised concerns have to be investigated

Status
Not open for further replies.