Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I feel like asking Aimee how she could be friends with someone who approves obvious dig comments about her when she simply could delete or ignore. But then Iā€™ll get blocked from the circus šŸŽŖ Iā€™ve got a lot going on in my life and Vav reminds me thatā€™s itā€™s not all that bad, least I am not her.
Oh I know you would be blocked straight away. Vav canā€™t cope with anyone questioning her. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ same I love watching it all. Car crash tv right there. Itā€™s so bad that you canā€™t stop watching

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The bikini has made an appearance šŸ¤£

Observation from this mornings se, yet again M is trying to get attention for the spoon, if your going to feed your child, do that first then eye fk the camera!!!!

Second thing you absolute melt, your other child is sitting in front of you all so you have both there and all you say is ā€˜I would never be able to take my child blah blah, & go and let him experience the world blah blahā€™ what about your daughter šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Sooooooo Vag for all your ā€˜theyā€™re jealousā€™ crap we donā€™t need anyone else to pay for our holidays, experiences and all that s you get/gifted.

And to reiterateā€¦. Feed your bloody son first, heā€™s trying to communicate with you, you absolute baboon

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Why does she say everything is his autism? Any kid in a waterpark all morning would be knackered after? šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Exactly no matter what age they are, mine are teens, they usually start sniping at each other šŸ˜­ itā€™s never going to be M my Son, itā€™s always going to be autistic son/ son with autismā€¦
If she likes labels that much she should start with Steph the narcissistic, lying, conniving charity thief then maybe people would leave her alone a bit if she owed her s

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
In other words Stephā€¦ thanks all my followers for buying my tat I advertise so I can go on holiday now šŸ˜¹

She is so manipulative. Every other ā€œinfluencerā€ I follow says thanks so much for all the support and they appreciate itā€¦ but no no, Steph has to say the huns give her her lifestyle and she thanks them for it šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹
So if it was to all disappear tomorrow would she blame them or would she take any accountability? I think not!!!!
Iā€™m pretty sure Petr takes him away to experience the world etc and he does that out his own pocket Vav so donā€™t make out heā€™d be hard done by if it wasnā€™t for your followers. At least Petr can take him out locally to soft plays etc you canā€™t no matter what your followers give you.
No matter how many followers you had for likes and views youā€™d never be seen anywhere local for him to experience things you need to take him away

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She isnā€™t trying with him at all, have never heard her try to potty train him, she thinks he canā€™t listen to her because he doesnā€™t speak šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø she isnā€™t using other methods of communication with him. There are no visuals up in her house or any of her bathrooms, now now next and then boards.

As a mum of autistic children these are up all over my house, bathroom, living room walls, bedroom wallsā€¦they were also non verbal when potty trained.

She lets him do what he wants with zero boundaries under the guise of a label. A label which suits her own selfish desires.
Doesnā€™t the nursery use makaton and now next and then boards? Surely they could suggest she uses them and help him learn how to feed him self with a spoon šŸ˜³

Mar 11, 2024
uk
The bikini has made an appearance šŸ¤£

Observation from this mornings se, yet again M is trying to get attention for the spoon, if your going to feed your child, do that first then she fk the camera!!!!

Second thing you absolute melt, your other child is sitting in front of you all so you have both there and all you say is ā€˜I would never be able to take my child blah blah, & go and let him experience the world blah blahā€™ what about your daughter šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Sooooooo Vag for all your ā€˜theyā€™re jealousā€™ crap we donā€™t need anyone else to pay for our holidays, experiences and all that s you get/gifted.

And to reiterateā€¦. Feed your bloody son first, heā€™s trying to communicate with you, you absolute baboon
Hahaha this šŸ‘šŸ‘ why would people be jealous that she can only take her children on holiday with donations/manipulations of peoples money on TikTok šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜© imagine having to thank people for paying for your holiday hahaha šŸ¤£ staf - we all have dignity and self respect so why would we be jealous of this?
You keep thanking people for paying for your holiday though - itā€™s pure embarrassing

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
I donā€™t phone my boss and thank him for paying me and helping me afford a holiday. If itā€™s ā€˜workā€™ then youā€™d know it was earned you wouldnā€™t need to thank anyone but yourself.

But she knows sheā€™s stealing a wage from brainwashed strangers.

In other words ā€˜thanks huns, for being gullibleā€™. šŸ¤™šŸ½

Apr 5, 2024
scotland
IMG_2612.jpeg
Is this Mad Pam?

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Doesnā€™t the nursery use makaton and now next and then boards? Surely they

Hahaha this šŸ‘šŸ‘ why would people be jealous that she can only take her children on holiday with donations/manipulations of peoples money on TikTok šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜© imagine having to thank people for paying for your holiday hahaha šŸ¤£ staf - we all have dignity and self respect so why would we be jealous of this?
You keep thanking people for paying for your holiday though - itā€™s pure embarrassing
I feel sorry for L, I have 4 teens and they do so much week in, week out, they are very fortunate not really materialistically, although they do have everything but not because itā€™s needed to be given to show theyā€™re loved etc itā€™s because itā€™s been earned. 4 with very different personalities but we do things to cater them all not just favoured for one of them, itā€™s a hard one but can be done.

That wee lassie is shoved to the side and you can guarantee that whenever L has an opinion of something sheā€™s told but your being selfish your brother has autism or sheā€™s made to feel bad as itā€™s not something M would want to do.

Iā€™m pretty sure since you have M strapped to a buggy when itā€™s convenient for you that you could pop M in his buggy and maybe take L a wee wonder round the shops, there is plenty for girls L age to wander about for I know for a fact as itā€™s our second home over there Vag, no jealousy here, Iā€™d rather stick blunt needles in my eyes than have ā€˜your lifestyleā€™ šŸ˜­

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
While I am on oneā€¦
How much can we not stand ā€˜sales peopleā€™. When you open your door and a sales person is stood there your reaction is aw ffs, thanks but no thanks.

Your phone is your house, tiktok app is your front door, you click and up pops vav with her latest 10/10 product. Why are you convinced to buy it because she told you to, but you donā€™t have the time of day for the person stood at your door because they are ā€˜just a sales person selling seā€™.
These influencers are SALES PEOPLE. They are TARGETING you. No one finds it uncomfortable that they are being ā€˜targetedā€™, and the people these SALES PEOPLE find are deemed gullible enough to buy the product.

You guys that buy them because they said so are the people they set out to deceive. Youā€™ve never tried it, but because they told you to you buy it!?
What happened to going to shops and trying stuff before realising itā€™s not for you and lining no oneā€™s pocket??

Mar 11, 2024
uk
While I am on oneā€¦
How much can we not stand ā€˜sales peopleā€™. When you open your door and a sales person is stood there your reaction is aw ffs, thanks but no thanks.

Your phone is your house, tiktok app is your front door, you click and up pops vav with her latest 10/10 product. Why are you convinced to buy it because she told you to, but you donā€™t have the time of day for the person stood at your door because they are ā€˜just a sales person selling seā€™.
These influencers are SALES PEOPLE. They are TARGETING you. No one finds it uncomfortable that they are being ā€˜targetedā€™, and the people these SALES PEOPLE find are deemed gullible enough to buy the product.

You guys that buy them because they said so are the people they set out to deceive. Youā€™ve never tried it, but because they told you to you buy it!?
What happened to going to shops and trying stuff before realising itā€™s not for you and lining no oneā€™s pocket??
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: Aurora85
Status
Not open for further replies.