Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
So been sent today's ratty rant,and a few things...I've not seen one person say about M and ipad at dinner...what I have seen is people saying the ipad is basically his substitute parent!! What will she do when hes in school full time?? Stamp her feet to let him have it there? She's now diagnosed him with adhd! Because he never sits still?? He's 5!! And also she has absolutely no discipline or boundaries for him!! All cute and fun now but what the hell is expecting when he's a big lad??? Honestly I have her blocked because I can't stand seeing her face and wouldn't put money in her pocket. But everyone I know hates her too so videos get shared a lot and I swear it isn't good for my health! The rage is overwhelming 😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Go on then beefy let’s see what you got because it’s sure as hell isn’t what folk have got on you remember the charity money that you stole, empty threats as usuals 🙄🙄

And don’t worry love you about to loose everything you absolute fanny.
IMG_1400.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So been sent today's ratty rant,and a few things...I've not seen one person say about M and ipad at dinner...what I have seen is people saying the ipad is basically his substitute parent!! What will she do when hes in school full time?? Stamp her feet to let him have it there? She's now diagnosed him with adhd! Because he never sits still?? He's 5!! And also she has absolutely no discipline or boundaries for him!! All cute and fun now but what the hell is expecting when he's a big lad??? Honestly I have her blocked because I can't stand seeing her face and wouldn't put money in her pocket. But everyone I know hates her too so videos get shared a lot and I swear it isn't good for my health! The rage is overwhelming 😂😂
I have her blocked on everything. It hurts me to even hate watch her

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I’ve only seen one comment mentioning M on his IPad but Vav has to make a song and dance about it because she has nothing else.

Why not take that comment and maybe educate people as to why a child who is autistic needs to use headphones and IPad? Explain what having to regulate means or whatever (I don’t know any Autistic children so forgive my ignorance)

If it was me, instead of a clapback I would use the comment to educate and by highlighting the comment it still makes the commenter look like a dick for the Huns to jump on

Attachments

• C160E7A4-A8C7-44A5-9F4C-0BBE8DEBE862.jpeg
    C160E7A4-A8C7-44A5-9F4C-0BBE8DEBE862.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 150
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Go on then beefy let’s see what you got because it’s sure as hell isn’t what folk have got on you remember the charity money that you stole, empty threats as usuals 🙄🙄

And don’t worry love you about to loose everything you absolute fanny.
IMG_1400.jpeg
Well first you’d need to prove it’s them, then you’d need to deal with the consequences of doxxing.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
The engagement that Disney has brought her is already fizzling out cos she’s that unlikable 🙈🙈 she’s trying to drag it out though not posting it all at once 🤣

Her voice over on the food video pretending she’s all nice and sweet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Folk are wise to it Vav. You aren’t watched cos you’re liked you’re watched cos you’re loathed. It’s a bit like when you watch the bullies in big brother you just want to see the carnage they cause but you hate them the same as everyone else.
She says if you don’t like the food you must be really fussy, as there was so much, then goes in to say it was meh 😂 honestly what a fud!! Yer a se ma and a se influencer! 😆

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
He is only ever seen without it - when he’s with his dad and NOT her, from what I’ve seen. She is the laziest parent ever, maybe it’s her guilty conscience showing finally …. Highly doubt it though - loving how triggered and manic she is

Cue the black and white video
Breathe 😝

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Nooo not Beefy doing a whole video about the ‘trolls’ but saying she DOESNT CARE 😂😂 make it make sense you simpleton. If you didn’t care you would not be doing these videos and clap backs you are an absolute 🔔 end. Howling at you today 😭
Beefy your whole social media life revolves around the people who disagree or dislike you 🤣 imagine how much less engagement you would have without us wonderful lot! Even though you dinna read here ofcourse 🤥 yeh it must have been hella awkward with sexy P in DP as one the things he was sick of when he left was you filming your whole life and family. What an embarrassment.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She says if you don’t like the food you must be really fussy, as there was so much, then goes in to say it was meh 😂 honestly what a fud!! Yer a se ma and a se influencer! 😆
She always says something and then in the same video contradicts it. She can’t help herself, illiterate t she is.

There was so much salamis - that sentence alone near made me cut ma lugs off.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Sorry are you hating the internet daddy issues? Wait,the internet where you make a living? 😆 you hate the internet where people voice concerns and have an opinion of you and the lifestyle you lead?? Because you put it out there for people to watch? You think people are not going to comment? Or they need to be sucking up your ass and agreeing to everything? This is not Disney?!?!
You choose to put yourself out there and M has no choice !!!
Can clearly see you have been reduced to tears before you recorded!
Take yer son off the internet, stop clapping back at trolls, these trolls ? they are just people with an opinion !!!! And you don’t like when it’s not your way!!

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Also 1 flaw as a Mum you have much more than that beefy!

Anyone notice she done that stupid clearing the throat fake thing she does when she mentioned staying in Belfast until Saturday she usually does this when she’s lying 🤥 wander if she’s getting Rory’s 🍆 and that’s why she’s there until Saturday 🐟 🤢😷🤣
She wishes!!!

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Also 1 flaw as a Mum you have much more than that beefy!

Anyone notice she done that stupid clearing the throat fake thing she does when she mentioned staying in Belfast until Saturday she usually does this when she’s lying 🤥 wander if she’s getting Rory’s 🍆 and that’s why she’s there until Saturday 🐟 🤢😷🤣
Nah she will be going mental on live with the crappy make up people packing boxes aka “working” to her 🤣 wish version of QVC

Status
Not open for further replies.