Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I can’t see it either 😂😂😂
Still there
IMG_6346.jpeg

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Well would you look at that the man hating ‘I don’t need no man ’ ( in Gary Meikle voice) is on live all giddy and manic because she’s getting attention from yet another sausage 😭 even saying she would move cities now 😳 what about her kids? Watch out Korey the big fat vag trap is onto you and will ruin your life like she does to every guy. I’ve said it before this lass should come with a warning ⛔️ she will alienate you from family , friends and dare you speak back to a female on TikTok that will really cause you problems.

I can’t deal with her go see to and spend time with your kids you pathetic loser.always the same when there a man around blowing smoke at that fat arse. She reminds me of the movie split with all these different personalities she really plays up and changes when there’s sausage on the scene though and we can all see it what an embarrassment you are

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just flicking through and all I caught was “ I was immature 6 years ago but max has made me realise what’s important in life “ oh aye not ya daughter again eh 😂😂 can’t bare to watch her tonight skipped on by….. keep the hilarious updates on guys for my morning read please 😂👏
Hate when she does that!! Petr is what.. 30? So 25 when M was born. So what, about 23/24 when he met Vav and she would have been 30/31. But his parents didn’t approve of her cause she was a ‘hairdresser’ 😏

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Well would you look at that the man hating ‘I don’t need no man ’ ( in Gary Meikle voice) is on live all giddy and manic because she’s getting attention from yet another sausage 😭 even saying she would move cities now 😳 what about her kids? Watch out Korey the big fat vag trap is onto you and will ruin your life like she does to every guy. I’ve said it before this lass should come with a warning ⛔️ she will alienate you from family , friends and dare you speak back to a female on TikTok that will really cause you problems.

I can’t deal with her go see to and spend time with your kids you pathetic loser.always the same when there a man around blowing smoke at that fat arse. She reminds me of the movie split with all these different personalities she really plays up and changes when there’s sausage on the scene though and we can all see it what an embarrassment you are
Gary follows me on Instagram and often comments on my posts. I wonder if I can wing a random favour of a comedy sketch 😂😂😂 you know, like Vav was gonna ask Walshy 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.