Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
There is absolutely bugger all I am jealous of. She can’t keep a man, has to stoop as low as stealing charity money and backs it up with ‘they’ve had enough off me’. She sells her kids soul on the internet for all sorts of pedos and wrong ins to save videos and alter them. Not an aspect of her son’s life is private. There is barely an image of my kid and she’s 17.
All men from her past are paying for her current life, doesn’t own her own home or owns her own car. Everything she has is from a man, whether it be ex’s or her son. She has nothing worthy from herself. She’s the least independent ‘independent’ woman.

It kills her to see her body every day, she’s so exhausted with her pretence that it oozes out of her face. Without trolls she would be do all, because that’s all her content is. Your trolls make you, beefy. They keep you where you are.
You need us, more than we will ever need you.
Pity you Vav. But if telling yourself that we are jealous gets you out of bed and the kids fed, we’ll let you have it 😘
Gets out of bed to film herself getting out of bed! Winning! 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Live with Korey 🤣
IMG_1599.png

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Gets out of bed to film herself getting out of bed! Winning! 😂
Vile women never have a fairytale ending, she can fake it on TT but you can’t hide a personality, she might be able to for a few months but it oozes out of her like a blocked drain smell. She will never have what I have, a loving marriage of 20 years, I’m slim and I have everything I could ever want. I would never post photos of my house or car or all my bags and shoes, perfumes, jewellery and holidays. That’s because it’s rubbing it in the faces of hard working people who might not be able to afford luxuries like that. They deserve them, but they put their children first and probably save for the future.

Just because you waltz off and buy yourself an expensive chav bag doesn’t mean you’ve made it love, that should have gone in the bank for your son’s future. You may as well buy some fakes because you look so cheap that even a genuine chav bag looks cheap on you. I doubt anyone is jealous of you, women don’t like you because you are a lying thieving b. Men don’t want you because they can sniff out when a woman is as calculating as you.
So just do right off. I’d say your second husband has had a very lucky escape. It takes a lot for a bloke to leave a wife with a small child. I dread to think what you did to make him leave you. He must cringe when he hears people talk about your behaviour posted constantly on TT.
DISGUSTING b

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her for a couple of minutes.
1. She is acting all shy and girly to get him to pay her attention. You’re 37 ya dafty
2. She’s using the thing in her hand to act like she’s sexy. You aren’t you look like a lump in a vest
3. Her head is beyond shiny! Her forehead could be used as a projector screen
4. She couldn’t stop looking at him to see if he was looking at her. He wasn’t
5. Who is he? He seems a bit like a creep
6. Why all of a sudden is he her prey?
7. She’s just a horrible t
8. She has no right to be so egotistical
9. She is making an massive show of herself and her poor teenage daughter
10. She’s just a t
Rant over

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just watched her for a couple of minutes.
1. She is acting all shy and girly to get him to pay her attention. You’re 37 ya dafty
2. She’s using the thing in her hand to act like she’s sexy. You aren’t you look like a lump in a vest
3. Her head is beyond shiny! Her forehead could be used as a projector screen
4. She couldn’t stop looking at him to see if he was looking at her. He wasn’t
5. Who is he? He seems a bit like a creep
6. Why all of a sudden is he her prey?
7. She’s just a horrible t
8. She has no right to be so egotistical
9. She is making an massive show of herself and her poor teenage daughter
10. She’s just a t
Rant over
VILE b

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I had to look 👀
She’s doing battles like the real chav she is.
Just said “I give all my gifts away, I bank them up and give them to smaller creators”

Does she do
How about the keep the gifts you get on lives and just give 20k to the charity you stole from. The extra 5K is what they lost in interest and the interest on the loan you took without asking 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.