Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Scotland

Well it ain’t a black and white but do me is all me me me pitty party
So shockaroonie, M has been pulled out cos she's been made an arse of and needs to roll in the sympathy. But she's so concerned she's away to London tomorrow without him? 🤪 she's SOOOO busy but away to hairdresser for hours and can sit begging on lives (for men and money!) I love this video though because you can see the pure anger in her face! But your WINNING!!! What's next on vag bingo?? Black and white? Greeting vid? An M vid? Or let's see, a do the trolls one to show you're 'all that' pure fud

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So shockaroonie, M has been pulled out cos she's been made an arse of and needs to roll in the sympathy. But she's so concerned she's away to London tomorrow without him? 🤪 she's SOOOO busy but away to hairdresser for hours and can sit begging on lives (for men and money!) I love this video though because you can see the pure anger in her face! But your WINNING!!! What's next on vag bingo?? Black and white? Greeting vid? An M vid? Or let's see, a do the trolls one to show you're 'all that' pure fud
Trolls are all jealous “WOMAN”

It’s women love, pleural. Women hate what you did. Thieving manipulative b

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
As an avid anxiety sufferer, she has the tell tale signs of dry swollen tongue from adrenaline coursing through her. It’s one of my symptoms. She is affronted with herself and read the ripping she’s got online while having her coffee rather than post 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s raging in that post, she knew she had to post eventually and the way to do that is avoidance to the issue and bring up max and his difficulties at times (although recent times all fine), how overwhelmed she is.
Skint two years ago, but not now (I’m grateful for you so don’t slate me) and how everyone can’t believe how she gets everything done.
Busy people don’t go on about how busy they are. Busy people don’t have 4+ hours to sit on lives doing do all.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
God I’m so jealous, I know we all are! Pissy ice bath. I hope a local who is pissed off at the carryon with her in the town, has pissed several times in to it!! The liar saying she has been using it!!!
But I know her comeback, she has been using the other one… wait for it!!!
The one in the garage but she couldn’t use it last night 👍🏼

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
God I’m so jealous, I know we all are! Pissy ice bath. I hope a local who is pissed off at the carryon with her in the town, has pissed several times in to it!! The liar saying she has been using it!!!
But I know her comeback, she has been using the other one… wait for it!!!
Oh, You've just given her the idea. Your welcome steffanny😘

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
As an avid anxiety sufferer, she has the tell tale signs of dry swollen tongue from adrenaline coursing through her. It’s one of my symptoms. She is affronted with herself and read the ripping she’s got online while having her coffee rather than post 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s raging in that post, she knew she had to post eventually and the way to do that is avoidance to the issue and bring up max and his difficulties at times (although recent times all fine), how overwhelmed she is.
Skint two years ago, but not now (I’m grateful for you so don’t slate me) and how everyone can’t believe how she gets everything done.
Busy people don’t go on about how busy they are. Busy people don’t have 4+ hours to sit on lives doing do all.

Probably got woken up from her falling about trying to get a costume on
Oh her crying herself to sleep as things did not go to plan with the live

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Jealous of a woman in her home alone while her kids are sleeping putting on her swimming costume for 20 something year old boy on tiktok? And my wain waking up and catching me? 😂😂😂
Pull the other one
For the last time VAVRON, no one and I repeat NO ONE is jealous. I for one just received a 6% pay rise, work my arse off Mon-Fri and drive around in a lovely car that’s not paid for with PIP money or money from exploiting my children’s lives on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.