Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Nah. Thats Vav on another account. Will not be told otherwise.
IMG_6415.jpeg

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Absolute riots of people. I don’t think he’s above her either, he’s happy to use her for the content and views.

But he needs to watch because this nice, quirky, thankful nice guy persona he emits will quickly be trashed by her and her huns.
Harley was a nice guy too :rolleyes: . He's starting to bite back now tho ! took him long enough

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
It’s the way she makes herself ‘big’ when she says you can’t say I look s.

Wtf- watch it back…
If I wasn’t blocked, I would be replying “sweetie, I absolutely CAN say ”you look s” because you look s! She is way too big headed for her own good. Desperate and manky …. with a pissy pod. Dirty mare.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
If I wasn’t blocked, I would be replying “sweetie, I absolutely CAN say ”you look s” because you look s! She is way too big headed for her own good. Desperate and manky …. with a pissy pod. Dirty mare.
That a euphemism or not? Pissy pod 🤣🤣
She has to be on the wind up. This level of delusion is not normal - so publicly. That’s Steve person leaving comments is her.

Mar 8, 2024
She has arrived in London - poor sods! They are welcome to keep her. Has she revealed -what she’s doing down there?
🤣🤣 We don't want her here 🤣🤣
Any Londoners here please keep an eye out for this melt 😉 I'm away tomorrow (with actually friends) otherwise I'd go out and try to get some footage in the wild 😜 sure she will be bragging soon enough where she is 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.