Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Or any dress šŸ¤£
Out of interest how tall is she?
She really needs to get a personal shopper instead of her supposed P.A. The crackpot looks as though she run through a charity shop with velcro on. Those hair bows on adults give me the serious rage for some reason.
Looks like she should have a puff sleeved dress and apron on with it and be fending off the injuns circling the wagon train.Pure homestead, Little House On The Prairie style inspo with those trainers that look like something the Tweenies wore.
fabulously articulated and precise šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

SpaceRaider

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502_134128_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_134128_TikTok.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 136
Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
What in the absolute s show is this? Her ā€œoutfitā€ is ghastly, she has absolutely no sense of style. Stupid s.
WHAT a sodding show off trollop she is!
Itā€™s so easy to see the jealousy absolutely pouring out of her ā€¦. the other lady is WAY more ā€œput togetherā€ that Despervavo!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Reckon auld Brendan BPerfect pulled a shady on her. Could you imagine her in her Ibiza vibe? Be like your maw at the school disco. Would have loved to see her and mad Cherine getting down with the groovy gang.
That is her idea of hell Ibiza. Or unless she is trying to fit in and be like oh give me some ā„ļø she really is just a bore a big fat bore

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That Mel is doing the same dirty as vav did with Aimee, donā€™t know much about Mel and not to sure on her outfit but least she doesnā€™t look like she is off to boarding school šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Also least she is saying her necklace is from shgatešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ yes Mel. Thatā€™s one thing vav canā€™t do is tell the truth you might rub off on her but I canā€™t see it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I was watching her video and my boyfriend came up behind me and went "what the do, she looks like a dinner lady" said to him, this is the famous size 12 beefy
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my husband never says much about stuff on the internet etc he is not on social media he canā€™t be assed with it. If he hears her voice he is like turn that size 18 ass off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I was like she is a 10/12 and heā€™s like aye an Iā€™m David beckham. Her voice goes through him.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my husband never says much about stuff on the internet etc he is not on social media he canā€™t be assed with it. If he hears her voice he is like turn that size 18 ass off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I was like she is a 10/12 and heā€™s like aye an Iā€™m David beckham. Her voice goes through him.
He sometimes works away in Aberdeen, only usually for the night. He said oh I wonder why I've never saw her. A said listen son, she never leaves her hoose, she's hated everywhere šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
See kor
I see Korey is live wonder if vav will go and watch it keeping a eye on him and all šŸ¤£

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What in the wicked witch of the west are those shoes!!! šŸ˜³ and the rest?? Sorry but if I was that other woman I'd be telling her that outfit is fing terrible
Big Vav is like the Aimeh in this coupling. Vav always looks more put together than her when they are together and encourages her to wear the worst outfits so she looks marginally better next to her.
Karma is happening right before our eyes tonight. She looks like a frump.

Status
Not open for further replies.