Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
BPerfect doing the dirty again popped up on my fyp.
IMG_1639.png

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
He couldn’t get off that live quick enough! The mods haven’t taken a shine to her by the looks of things but is there any wonder why? Negativity follows that girl everywhere she goes, yet she never seems to think it’s her that’s the problem 🤔
How’s the dating going xl bully? I think you will have scared the decent and genuine ones away after you’ve decided that you are going to do a series on your tiktok reviewing said dates afterwards. How arrogant could you be, if that’s doesn’t put a man off I’m sure your stinking entitled attitude and feet will.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
He couldn’t get off that live quick enough! The mods haven’t taken a shine to her by the looks of things but is there any wonder why? Negativity follows that girl everywhere she goes, yet she never seems to think it’s her that’s the problem 🤔
How’s the dating going xl bully? I think you will have scared the decent and genuine ones away after you’ve decided that you are going to do a series on your tiktok reviewing said dates afterwards. How arrogant could you be, if that’s doesn’t put a man off I’m sure your stinking entitled attitude and feet will.
They obviously have their eyes wide open like most people.
She’s an absolute whalloper 🥴
If she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
He has never came back on! Is it all over before it began?? Has she dished out too many orders? Hope he has told her to feck off

Mar 8, 2024
Oh what did I miss? Work has been manic this week and I was asleep on the couch by 10pm! I have read here so I have some idea of what happened and it’s embarrassing.. it’s also dangerous how she gets.. it’s like she thinks she’s this beautiful and gorgeous women and can have anyone, and they have to do everything she says.. she’s fing nuts. Her fans telling her his mods are jealous?! They can’t be serious?! They say this but then have no explanation as to what anyone would be jealous of. I am not too keen on this korey lad I get bad vibes off him. But he doesn’t deserve to be ruined by vav and her disgraceful bullying ways. She’s very manipulative. Her ugly face shows how manipulative and nasty she is.

Also staff them shoes you wore.. they’re awful. But they’re absolutely atrocious with tights and that dress thing. You looked a fing mess. Your arse is not a 12. Your legs are just massive and looked even bigger in them s shoes.
No one and I mean absofuckinglutley no one is jealous you.
You’re a nasty, ugly, selfish tramp. You have done so many vile things to too many people for you to have this cocky and smug attitude. Your self inflated ego is beyond massive and you stomp around like you are so important. You’re not, you’re a bell end

Status
Not open for further replies.