Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Oh cause you’ve spoken to everybody she went to school with? Or have one or two came out the woodwork cause Steph is doing ok for herself?
No there’s actually a good few people basing their opinion on having the unpleasure of being involved with the vile cow. It’s not all based on reading pages and TikTok I assure you! she is poison and has crossed many many people and NEVER ever been accountable for things when shes in the wrong ever!

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Who said anything about what anybody else has! If I could afford 2k rent I would think I was doing ok for myself. That’s my opinion. Mighty me! Not everybody needs a degree to be successful!
No i dont have a degree and im doing well for myself but iv not conned my way through life nor am i a nasty C u next tuesday. I dont see why u think she is doing well for herself, please elaborate.. 🧐 who said SHE can afford 2k a month on rent? You say you dont know her after all

loganairsteps

Mar 12, 2024
Hamilton
Imagine waking up n thinking*** I know ill apparently go on the Internet n defend the reputation of some dafty that gives everybody the absolute heave. I barely know fanny (allegedly) but I must tell people repeatedly that they are wrong. They have no proof she's a lying thieving manipulative whoor who cannae get a da right on a birth certificate n pumps her dyin mans pal afore leaving his family aff a headstone. Dae as ae a favour n dae a disappearing act like the plane steps.

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
No i dont have a degree and im doing well for myself but iv not conned my way through life nor am i a nasty C u next tuesday. I dont see why u think she is doing well for herself, please elaborate.. 🧐 who said SHE can afford 2k a month on rent? You say you dont know her after all
And as i said what has she got that no one else has to constitute as you say ‘doing well for herself’
🤣🤣🤣 oh her team will be getting her signed up 🫠
I would LOVE it 👌 imagine 🤣🤣 my god the stories

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
See Vav and Aimless are sitting in a hotel room in London stuffing their faces with doughnuts and when Vav said to Aimless to take half home to H , Aimless very nearly had a heart attack 🤣🤣 then they said theyre going out for dinner ! Oh and a doughnut is better than a man ! Pair of numpties !
But she's clean eating. Oh ah you!! Shush your mouth. You're just jealous cos she's winning🙄

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Who said anything about what anybody else has! If I could afford 2k rent I would think I was doing ok for myself. That’s my opinion. Mighty me! Not everybody needs a degree to be successful!
Nope, no they don’t. I don’t have a degree and am extremely successful (tooting my own horn there) but I have also made mistakes and gone out of my way to try and put them right. An apology goes a long way as does ownership. If you are going to put yourself on a public platform make sure your hands are squeaky clean OR be prepared to own your s….. you cannot blame people for speaking up who have been wronged.

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
And I told you about the evidence of everything she’s been accused of and how damaging the ‘white lies’ are. As well as how she demonstrates DAILY how she hasn’t changed, what evidence do you want?

Screenshots of the slimming filter making her backgrounds like something Pat Sharp would’ve been proud of? The white sausage (no euphemism) whilst in the comments claiming she gets tether whitener from the dentist?

Evidence of all the ways her ED is in out and out lie? The damage her lies do to people with potential EDs and body dysmorphia?

And if the white lies aren’t causing any harm, why was her being reported to the ASA upheld?

Or how about the videos were she ignores Max ‘communicating’ with her so she can show him ‘lashing out’? All evidence of her making him worse than he is for the views. The using him for views despite ‘respecting’ Lilys wishes whereas Max cannot withdraw his consent
Yes the filters using makeup and saying she has no pores 🤣

scottishmama2

Mar 11, 2024
Gods Country
Nope, no they don’t. I don’t have a degree and am extremely successful (tooting my own horn there) but I have also made mistakes and gone out of my way to try and put them right. An apology goes a long way as does ownership. If you are going to put yourself on a public platform make sure your hands are squeaky clean OR be prepared to own your s….. you cannot blame people for speaking up who have been wronged.
Well said 👏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.