Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Surely she must know, she eye bleeps the camera enough to know anyways, that taking pics in that angle make you look bigger it’s not a flattering angle at all…. Wits with the resting b face 😭😭😭
Said the same thing on Aimee’s thread about 20 minutes ago. It’s the worst angle. I’m 5’5 and my fella is 6’3, he always gets the good angles without trying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Aurora85
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Someone asked what kind of extensions are the best… her answer her hair tech is the best 😭😂 she didn’t ask you that ya clown…..
I’d like to know cause they look like s tbh I get my hair changed every 6 months, I have great lengths, my hair still looks brand new when I get it out, I just like a refresh
this is why I think she send them herself because her answer isn’t matching the question so types something quickly to answer but answers what she actually wants to say. Am I making sense there or am I having a VAv moment 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Someone asked what kind of extensions are the best… her answer her hair tech is the best 😭😂 she didn’t ask you that ya clown…..
I’d like to know cause they look like s tbh I get my hair changed every 6 months, I have great lengths, my hair still looks brand new when I get it out, I just like a refresh
They’ve given her hair to match her natural density. Which is s, so the hair looks thin and s too 🤣🤣

Can’t say she doesn’t look good though.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
this is why I think she send them herself because her answer isn’t matching the question so types something quickly to answer but answers what she actually wants to say. Am I making sense there or am I having a VAv moment 🤣🤣
Yesssss complete sense 😆
Apparently she mentally in a good place right now 😭😭😭 aye nae bother single white female vibes ooozzzzzing out of her

Status
Not open for further replies.