Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Let’s remember vav done her pt training you know the same Vav that had a ED and that her working out triggered it even more 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she even had a insta page for her fitness journey 🙊
Ohhhh really? Did not know this. She really is a Jack of all trades then. Previous job history to put on CV would be:-
Irish men botherer (Rory and Korey) , SEN advocate, top tik tok saleswumman, gangsta rapper, Beyonce tribute act, magician (top rated trick is making donations disappear ) and professional bizzy single parent.
Feel free to add

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Attachments

• IMG_4644.png
    IMG_4644.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 143
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ohhhh really? Did not know this. She really is a Jack of all trades then. Previous job history to put on CV would be:-
Irish men botherer (Rory and Korey) , SEN advocate, top tik tok saleswumman, gangsta rapper, Beyonce tribute act, magician (top rated trick is making donations disappear ) and professional bizzy single parent.
Feel free to add
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 spot on there 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Mtv Leah Messer GIF by Teen Mom

Blog sent from iphone
Ten tips to help with co parenting

My name is Stephanie n Iam a blogger.
This is my week of co parenting with my man ..well ex man. Day 1
We arrived at the airport n I turned up in my Stevie boy madass dick stompers n mooselover looking stunnnningay If I may say 👄👄👄❤️ptr arrived n he spoke to M n ignored me, but I had a plan to join the mile high club.
The flight boarded n I made my way to the toilet knocking the door " ptr let me in". I started to squeeze myself in but my mooselover ass got jammed and somehow I got both of us stuck in the toilet, ptrs dick on display for all to see n I shouted for help but they just said "just leave her,it's the mad cow that said they forgot the stairs" after what seemed a lifetime they set us free..I never did see the cockpit but I defo had a cock in my pitt...this is now available on my only Fanny's for 5.99 a day if u want to see ptrs cock in my pit

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
She was doing a course not sure if she completed it. Xx
Right!! How the do does somebody look so different aw the time??
Swear she's a shape shifting chameleon. I genuinely thought that was Jessie Nelson there.
So from Tracey Barlow to Jessie Nelson in a matter of a few years. Hope she disnae go missing cos the appeal posters would be mental.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_193306.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_193306.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 137
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Feel free to add
Mental health professionals, tells people to come off their meds cause she did

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Feeling fat,unwanted,used,dried up,fed up and just a all over fat cat ..well u too can loose that fat from ur cat
Thin pussy work outs with a qualified triggered lying cow
Let's tighten up everything except ur purse strings.. don't be shy flash ur cash
Find me on instacunt
Dicktock
And bragbook
#lets do btr
#donut give up we can make it make sense
We can all be stunning
Bruno Mars Dance GIF by Pitch Perfect

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Right!! How the do does somebody look so different aw the time??
Swear she's a shape shifting chameleon. I genuinely thought that was Jessie Nelson there.
So from Tracey Barlow to Jessie Nelson in a matter of a few years. Hope she disnae go missing cos the appeal posters would be mental.
If you look up Stephanie Robertson she still has a Facebook page

Status
Not open for further replies.