Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sorry but having no social media is quite a red flag for me. Trust the queen of beef to find it a flex.

As if a person with no social media and a person with no social privacy would even match.
100 % and his mates surely will so can’t wait for her to be the discussions of all discussions and she won’t be able to not post anything , funny how Korey blew her off and suddenly she has a date.🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How embarrassing she’s telling everyone so often she’s got a first date. She’s going to go down the dating diaries route and every guy is going to be the problem. Not her 🆘❌
I’ve a funny feeling it’s all going to be lies anyway and she is gonna trip herself up constantly. Can’t wait for it.

She’s just copying content as usual. Like ‘Rory seeing the girl in Spain ‘ or ‘Korey seeing a woman in his crowd’ she sees the engagement and investment and wants it for herself.

The only men she will find are either stupid or wanting to dip their stick only.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The brows have changed shape? I thought the M brows were her natural shape? Fibbing floozie!
She has filled them in at the arches - badly! You can see the lines they are drawn on. They are huge holy s 😂😂 hope the guy laughs at her he won’t be able to take his eyes off the 2 wonky slugs across her head

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Slimming filter is struggling with those work side edges 😎
IMG_6548.jpeg
It’s all pixelated 😝

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I know so I’ll always post them for you lot. I literally go on and save video then I’m off so it doesn’t register on her views 👍🏼
Ah no I mean that even if people don’t follow her, if she’s up on the fyp she still earns a few Pennie’s!
I’m grateful you post on here for us as that means she earns naff all 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.