Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
And she’s not a size 12. Maybe on the top but her hips must be 40 to 45 inches going on the fact she says she has a 30in waist (I’d say 32) they are much wider than her shoulders.
So if she’s going on dates saying she’s a 12 the fella’s know as soon as they see her that she’s a LIAR

I can't believe how much I've had to catch up on, it's actually taken me DAYS and when I come back the next day, there's even more 😂 you guys have been busy!

See the video from ages ago where she measured her waist, she's pulling it in so much, I honestly believe it would add another 4 inches to her with how much fat was sticking out, she also pinched the tape together with the end sticking out so easily another inch or two to add there. I'd put money on her waist being at least 36+inches. She really thought she was doing something in that video and all it did was highlight she's not measuring a 12.

Also, I clearly don't pay much attention to her, always noticed the dead evil eyes and how the narcissism oozes out of her, automatically makes someone ugly in my eyes, but saw her video of her super close up face when she was sitting in the car talking about trolls and I've just realised how squint her nose is (like it's been stuck on at an angle) and one of her eyes is further away from her nose than the other. Not sure if it's to do with how much the filters are distorting her face or if her face is genuinely that unsymmetrical but I can't unsee it now.
Away back to work, will catch up again later on 😘

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Still in for a shout , she's got the ole Glasgow's ( I've been around the block ) Silver Fox up on her comments and this Casper Walsh s music bloke . Stop preying on young blokes Whatever happened to the bold Douglas Donaldson ? 🤔 Also Ryan the biker , maybe him the date was with and realised what that big arse would look like hinging of an R1 .

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hi my names stefanny and I don’t use filters 😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_9376.jpeg
    IMG_9376.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9375.jpeg
    IMG_9375.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_9374.jpeg
    IMG_9374.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_9372.jpeg
    IMG_9372.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 111

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I thought her best pal(s) ie her mad maw, nana and aren’t we Lils were better than the fbi 😂😂😂 he had to tell her whatever se she is making up in her head clearly 😭
Aww the trolls would be after her 😂😭 thought he wasn’t on SM or is beefy filling some dudes head with bull s?!
She respects him for telling her but if it’s bad the way she is implying then why respect be friends with said person? 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.