Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
IMG_1695.png
IMG_1696.png
She has such saggy eyelids and wrinkles on her chin make up definitely doesn’t help and it’s cake on 😱
I’ve never seen droopy eyes like it 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not normal to have eyes like that surely 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her nana is meant to be a seamstress as well! Everything made by her being too small.
When you measure yourself Vav, you don’t pull as tight as you can to the point of convulsion and declare your measurements. No wonder you have body dysmorphia.
She made an absolute show of herself on that video. It was a how not to measure yourself. Hanging over the edges of the tape.
She’s giving everyone body dysmorphia by saying she is a size 12, so what if she’s an 18-20 lots of women are. Telling them to eat crisps and not waste their life on a treadmill isn’t helpful is it?
Thought she was bossing it everyday in the gym? And ice baths? She contradicts every thing she says and does.
Lying b

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s giving everyone body dysmorphia by saying she is a size 12, so what if she’s an 18-20 lots of women are. Telling them to eat crisps and not waste their life on a treadmill isn’t helpful is it?
Thought she was bossing it everyday in the gym? And ice baths? She contradicts every thing she says and does.
Lying b
Eat crisps and don’t waste your life.. you too can just photoshop your photos and gaslight people in to believing you’re smaller than they can see!!

She bosses everything for 24 hours. Ice baths are over.
Gym. Over. (She wins always)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She doesn’t discuss her meds apparently (so no)
It was a private diagnosis. So she won’t get meds on the NHS for it.
If you pay for the diagnosis (a psychiatrist told me this) you can absolutely get the ADHD label. It’s a questionnaire tick box. You can get it to download online.
The meds are around £100/month with private prescription. I’m surprised she hasn’t got them as they are stimulants which can suppress appetite. She’s obviously not taking any is she?
So she just uses ADHD as an excuse for all her behaviours? What was the point in her getting a diagnosis? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.